Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brogue

08-29-2012

No character art rework information?

Platinum rain64

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Mordekaiser

Increased the size of his model
BEST PART

SnowFall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Karthus 15% MR reduction and no armor reduction??? Seriously Riot?

Soulblazer91

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian End View Post
riot has no idea what to do with twitch.
they buffed him but he wont be viable at all
His Q is absolutely worthless and so is his W slow skillshot.

i rather play the old twitch where he was nerfed to the ground.
atleast he had 50 sec stealth, and would slow all enemies with W.

worst remake Riot has done to a champ
No joke. Before I at least found a way to make the old twitch viable. Since his remake, no way to use him at all. His whole use prior to the changes was as a "scout" and kill secure/assassin. Now with his stealth meaningless it makes everything else pointless. I know they won't, but I wish riot would revert him.

Hammerskjold

08-29-2012

The Diana model/splash art change seems strange to me. NEVER before have I purchased a new champion with the extra skin package, but I did with Diana. Her model is absolutely gorgeous. Beautifully intricate and lithe, sexy without being skanky. I *love* the gradiated coloring on her hair, from violet to blue. Just... you know, super well done. And the splash art is just stunning -- whoever produced that is an incredible artist. One of the things that led me to Diana to begin with honestly was how deeply artistic the efforts were in her visuals. I'm surprised that out of all of the splash/model updates you could be worried about, it was with a masterpiece like this.

Edit: So I just found the new splash online. I was expecting like a *completely* new piece of art. I'm not going to lie and say that I like it better than the original, but it's still really well done. Anyone know where to preview the corresponding new model?

Edit: Aaaand, I found it. Come on... was the helmet removal completely necessary? This isn't like nailing a champion with a nerf... a skin is something people have to buy with cold-hard cash and does nothing for gameplay besides contribute an aesthetic change. Like... people (including myself) paid money specifically because of how she looks, and frankly the helmet was a pretty significant element of the design. This is unethical from a business standpoint. I read that the similarities you're referring to are in regards to Syndra -- she's not even released yet and no one's dumped money into her. Why don't you change her instead?

ZeCanadian

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enter Tragedy View Post
glitch fix not a buff.
Positive bug fix (Something making them a beast in game) = Nerf

Negative bug (Something holding them back from their full potential) = Buff

HEXXEN9x

08-30-2012

pure AP nuke gragas nerf commences since ziggs takes that spot light now. One more twitch buff and Ill call it even with him and playable without ripping out my eyes.

MrLollimouse

08-30-2012

Glad to see Twitch got the buffs he deserved, oh wait... He ****ing didn't, he's still ****.

theBRODINATOR

08-30-2012

why mess with gragas? i thought he was fine
u rarely ever see anyone play him and now i don't think i want to play him much.

buttkraken

08-30-2012

lol at people complaining about nerfing.. this game is supposed to be balanced, and it does a damn well good job at it.. I'm glad they notice what is becoming OP and tone it down a little bit, i love this patch (minus well the twitch portion) i think its a step forward (unlike a few other patches in the past)