Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aseion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

I don't understand why people complain about nerfing certain champions like shen/alistar. They're already seeing ban rates above 80% in all regions if not higher. The whole reason behind that is that they're overpowered or have a strong perception of being overpowered.

Diana changes are good overall, I really don't like the fact that her Q still costs 55 mana at all levels though. That one skill and its mana cost is the reason she's so hard to lane against in mid since she can spam it freely and zone harder than any other melee can in mid.

xXThePeopleXx

08-29-2012

Stop nerfing **** that don't need to be nerfed. if you're gunna think about changing stuff they just take every single champion and completely work with and play against each other until you find that ANYONE CAN BEAT ANY CHAMPION WITH ANY CHAMPION. catch my drift? peace loosers. learn to make a balanced game. one thing i've never seen any mmo rpg company do. do us a favour and be the first.

Maleficarum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

This is such a good patch. So many changes that really needed to happen. I honestly thought you were going to hold off on a lot of these until season 2 ended.

The following items will now display a targeting indicator to show whether you are placing a ward inside of a bush: Wriggle's Lantern, Vision Ward, and Sight Ward

This is a pleasant surprise.

zapxinoob

08-29-2012

relax guys, mordekaiser got a buff

FlappyPig

08-29-2012

16 Second cooldown on Shen now... Riot Continually working to bring back Shen to being useless.

Eaglesking

08-29-2012

I thought Teemo's poison dmg at higher attack speeds was in a patch somewhere around three months ago... What happened?

Wild Gengar

08-29-2012

why the shen nerf? i really don't understand

Wild Gengar

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aseion View Post
I don't understand why people complain about nerfing certain champions like shen/alistar. They're already seeing ban rates above 80% in all regions if not higher. The whole reason behind that is that they're overpowered or have a strong perception of being overpowered.

Diana changes are good overall, I really don't like the fact that her Q still costs 55 mana at all levels though. That one skill and its mana cost is the reason she's so hard to lane against in mid since she can spam it freely and zone harder than any other melee can in mid.
you do know that shen is not overpowered, the only reason he is banned is because of his ULTIMATE. Nerf the number's/range even a bit and trust me, no one is going to play him Anymore

Summerfest

08-29-2012

Glad to see ADCs nerfed after all the nerfs to supports.

RIP the Abyssal Scepter

JACKSI

08-29-2012

I hate nerfing !! I'm done with LOL. All the champs will become useless at the end. PPL are starting to leave this game already because of nerfing stuff. Dota2 and Hon they don't even do stuff like this comeon RIOT