Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gabriel El Magno

08-29-2012

Finally Diana got nerfed.... thanks to all crying people.... nobody say nothing about morder or swain... or orianna... riot pls dont nerf more champs... the game will become simple

PenguinPaladin

08-29-2012

Everyone, stop talking about Gragas and Alistar.

The real victims here are wards. -20 AD is a huge nerf.

Mars Adept

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

They nerfed corki's passive because of this post

http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...er-an-in-depth

ZEUS SOLO MID

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConjurerOfLight View Post
That gragas ult nerf

Why is it 20 seconds longer at higher levels

I get the fact that gragas has insane burst but he falls off if he does not do so well and his main damage are q and r

Honestly do not understand why gragas's nerf I mean he is a high skillcap and high reward champion

He gets nerfed because he gets played in a couple of tournaments
I would disagree that Gragas has a high skillcap, landing r isn't the most difficult and he dominates solo mid. Landing q is easy, especially with bodyslam. He has ridiculous sustain, high ap ratios, and everything about him was retarded.

In other news, other necessary changes wont be made in a timely fashion until this "Morello" character and his team stop releasing new champs that are, as the patch previews state: "Slightly *ahem* stronger than anticipated" and have to spend time hotfixing them after too many complaints to ignore. Even most downs syndrome patients could tell after a single game, and I would like to hope there's some play testing before a new champ is released. Or maybe I wouldn't - cause that would say something.

Oh wait, I forgot that's how Riot pays its employees every two weeks.

Heartlis

08-29-2012

just keeping nerfing any support that gets played elsewhere:
AP Lulu nerfed
AP Janna nerfed
Jungle Alistair nerfed every patch
People jungling Nunu again rather than supporting? better nerf

I suppose it's cheaper to relegate old champs to support than to release new ones.

SnowTauren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Riot please fix nidalee's tool-tips already .

BetaDerp

08-29-2012

Why you do that with Corki!! I just saved up to buy him.

archangel2016

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ienay View Post
Why is it that I paid for a skin I liked and now I get some thrown together rip off set in my lap... I don't like this skin remake, that is if the wiki page is correct... perhaps you at Riot should consider a grandfathered in sort of deal with this skin where the player can choose to keep the old skin like any other retired skin with a one time chance to opt in to the new skin.... I put real money into this look because I liked it... at the very least if I can't keep what I paid for I would love a refund...
Remarkably I really like this idea let the people that bought it decide if they want to switch and make the version we currently have a legacy version of the skin. or we can trade to the new one if we want. I realize that this probably won't happen but it would be nice to use that hate the new one and want to keep our old one's while letting the ones that like the new one get it instead

Great Sephiroth

08-29-2012

I want the old kat back

TigerYamatoGX

08-29-2012

Katarina: Reinstate the ap ratios and this new base damage should stay... Why Riot doesn't listen?...