Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CLG Blumpkin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Riot, stop ****ing nerfing everything. Instead of work on things that are needed

IICrowII

08-29-2012

Hooray, Gragas might no longer be strictly better than Kassadin.

I don't follow the Jarvan change. Do Jarvan players not generally mean to place the demacian standard at the targeted position?

The NA Logic

08-29-2012

that karthus and shen nerf.. kinda big..

Krom

08-29-2012

Some of these nerfs man.... like Gragas Body Slam??? Really?

Said Essence Flux would be slightly smaller to match the physical projectile... sounds good... then they cut it by 1/3 wtf?

Tha Antiix

08-29-2012

This patch is amazing these nerfs were needed bad.
I bet now there will be alot more other champions banned in ranked now.

Keep up the great work Riot amazing patch.

eyelessgavin

08-29-2012

Fixed: Wards no longer list that they have 20 Attack Damage

Wards are officially useless.

Sotah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Some of these nerfs are good since players abuse the champions making the games last less than 10mins....

But atm we need more choices item wise, like all the time we have to build the SAME items on every champ.

And... when are we getting thise new changes?

PharmaCellist

08-29-2012

well with all the refunds they are going to have to give from the diana change, they might have to cut the developer that made that change LOL

MusicalSoeki

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
Hey Summoners. We’ve made some slight changes to Dark Valkyrie Diana’s model and splash and wanted to provide some context behind the decision. When we create launch skins for Champions we always want them to amplify the fantasy of that champion for our players. Part of that is making sure that what is iconic to the Champion is kept intact when we design their skins. We felt Dark Valkyrie Diana was missing some of Diana’s key features: mainly her Lunari Symbol and facial features. We also noticed some similarities in silhouette to some of our previous champions and wanted to make sure we differentiated her. Some of this feedback came internally at Riot but also from the community post launch and we wanted to make sure she was hitting the quality bar you guys deserve.
Don't get on to voice my opinion often, nor do I often spend money on champions unless I like their skin. Since you changed something I liked, I have the right to get a refund for it. Cause I certainly don't like the change you've made and it's not what I originally purchased.

LegionofArcana

08-29-2012

NO SYNDRA in the following paatch what a lie wow Riot u fooled us this time