Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

New diana art is horrible and done solely because it looks too similar to Syndra (how you guys goofed that up is beyond me). The new art looks atrocious, that face doesn't match the body at all and looks like you glued someone's elses head onto the body. Just like Kitty Cat Katarina you've changed one of the coolest and sexiest skins in the game into one of the worst and ugliest skins in the game in one fell swoop.

xion900

08-29-2012

Pretty good update overall IMO.

Poopy Ball Snack

08-29-2012

Sucks that Gragas was the flavor of the month champion and now he's getting nerfed.
It sucks for people who played him before he got all of the random attention from high elo teams, and then dribbled down into the lower brackets.
Oh, well, I guess.

MiranaNeuX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

zxc<xz<x<zx<xz<x<zx<zxz<x<zx<zx<

Auyron

08-29-2012

Yesssss..... Buff the Evelynn...

umbraxeo

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
Hey Summoners. We’ve made some slight changes to Dark Valkyrie Diana’s model and splash and wanted to provide some context behind the decision. When we create launch skins for Champions we always want them to amplify the fantasy of that champion for our players. Part of that is making sure that what is iconic to the Champion is kept intact when we design their skins. We felt Dark Valkyrie Diana was missing some of Diana’s key features: mainly her Lunari Symbol and facial features. We also noticed some similarities in silhouette to some of our previous champions and wanted to make sure we differentiated her. Some of this feedback came internally at Riot but also from the community post launch and we wanted to make sure she was hitting the quality bar you guys deserve.
yeah well zyra's lore goes a bit like this:

1) she's a plant lady

2) shes a freaking PLANT lady

3) SHES A PLANT LADY

yet her release skin is that she is on fire...really?..REALLY? now you want to change diana's skin (that i paid for thank you very much) because one measly almost unnoticeable aspect about her is gone, why not change zyra's skin to something more lore based? why focus on diana? what ever happened to "we don't favor some champions over others" when people where complaining that the 100th and 101st champions weren't special enough? really riot, just please try to give a bit more thinking into something like this before you rip people off the money they paid for this skin. all i request is that riot either leave the skin alone, allow refunds on the item, or allow players to choose whether they want the helmet on or off and some sort of selection screen when you pick the skin. i know i will sound like i am QQ'ing and being a whiny brat but this is just ridiculous and i just wanted to share my opinion

Microfox97

08-29-2012

Ahh man. Now I won't be able to stomp as hard with Gragas.

HorribleNghtmare

08-29-2012

wait a sec here, you nerfed essence flux? and buffed mystic shot? did you get that backwards?

Asif25

08-29-2012

dv skin sux now because of the terifiyin make over undo it plzzz

RS Raedon

Recruiter

08-29-2012

Regarding the item cooldowns, why isn't Deathfire Grasp included?