Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Late August Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalenda

08-29-2012

Quote:
NeeksNaman:
Hey Summoners. We’ve made some slight changes to Dark Valkyrie Diana’s model and splash and wanted to provide some context behind the decision. When we create launch skins for Champions we always want them to amplify the fantasy of that champion for our players. Part of that is making sure that what is iconic to the Champion is kept intact when we design their skins. We felt Dark Valkyrie Diana was missing some of Diana’s key features: mainly her Lunari Symbol and facial features. We also noticed some similarities in silhouette to some of our previous champions and wanted to make sure we differentiated her. Some of this feedback came internally at Riot but also from the community post launch and we wanted to make sure she was hitting the quality bar you guys deserve.

Why make a change that we deserve when we don't want it?

MurderHippo

08-29-2012

sooooo.... about sejuani anything ever going to happen?

dustyspells

08-29-2012

Another huge buff on Eve.
But what about twitch? Only slight buff on his E at earlier ranks?
Need more love on him after remake since he is still way too weak.
I want to see some buff on his ulti range and reduced delay on his stealth.

Stale Dorritos

08-29-2012

for the buff on eve, lowering the vision range didnt really matter, in my opinion; the lowering the vision of a turret would have been a better fix

NVDax

08-29-2012

Quote:
NVDax:
Also, What I'd like to ask is if Twitch will receive any utility buffs. His slow is still pretty bad...

Riot i'd like to have civilized conversation D:

Primanocte

08-29-2012

Quote:
Lukiner:
LIES!!!
LIES!!!

It's because of your precious Syndra you ruined good Diana skin and made her look bald but now you don't have courage to admit it.

I DEMAND FREE REFUND for this skin on my eu-west account... I didn't paid for skin that makes champion bald just because you wanted to add heretic mark and remove her headdress because you were to lazy to rework Syndra model.

It's not anymore Dark Valkyrie Diana now it's Bald Emo Diana

After seeing Riot's response I have to agree that this is really all about Syndra.

Pepperpwni

08-29-2012

Ouch, it's hard enough to combo your Ali's W with Q, and now his W has a shorter range! D:

Jaigar

08-29-2012

Nunu nerf= huge and not mentioned.

Thank god for that.

But graves/ez nerfs? lol not really.

Str8 Ripping

08-29-2012

you know them wards were OP, too much AD

DJANGO UNCHAINED

08-29-2012

Glad you guys nerfed wards, I was beginning to think 20 attack damage on wards was OP.