Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Late August Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Primanocte

08-29-2012

Quote:
lanceYvang:
Instead of requesting a refund in the forum, maybe try to actually send them a support ticket? Our best shot is they might issue a refund or revert the model back to the way it was if they get tens of thousands of support ticket for a refund.

They won't do anything until the patch goes live. Then they still won't do anything except laugh because they already have our money.

Zelossage

08-29-2012

Quote:
Primanocte:
Rot in hell. Seriously.

What community feedback? I never saw anything but compliments on her skin. I want my ****ing money back.

by "community feedback" they mean pbe testers...

sad thing is is that all the posts about the diana change were against it

stellsh

Senior Recruiter

08-29-2012

I, Kat, approve this .

Modern Snow

08-29-2012

So wards have no attack damage now, but Teemo's mushrooms still have 150 movement speed? Nerf shrooms if you're nerfing wards Riot... Gosh

Tiberian End

08-29-2012

riot has no idea what to do with twitch.
they buffed him but he wont be viable at all
His Q is absolutely worthless and so is his W slow skillshot.

i rather play the old twitch where he was nerfed to the ground.
atleast he had 50 sec stealth, and would slow all enemies with W.

worst remake Riot has done to a champ

LiftLifted

08-29-2012

When is the patch comming out?

ExecutionerK

08-29-2012

First time i know that ward has 20 AD

PsylentFox

08-29-2012

Quit nerfing Shen Riot! Seriously, Shen is now a viable pick, and you want to keep nerfing him? Who gives a rat's ass if he is either picked or banned in tournament play? His overall kit is good (although his shield is *STILL* lackluster, seriously, fix it.), but the tourney players dont like his ultimate because it can turn a gank around in the other team's favor. Thats just the nature of the beast. Stop nerfing him just because the 'pros' play way to passively except for spurts of activity here and there. Seriously. And give him some scaling magic resist for pete's sake! He's the only tank in the game without any innate tankiness! Even Voli and Leona get scaling MR!

OmegaPhilosopher

Recruiter

08-29-2012

+1 riot

JaeSadi

08-29-2012

Quote:
NeeksNaman:
Hey Summoners. We’ve made some slight changes to Dark Valkyrie Diana’s model and splash and wanted to provide some context behind the decision. When we create launch skins for Champions we always want them to amplify the fantasy of that champion for our players. Part of that is making sure that what is iconic to the Champion is kept intact when we design their skins. We felt Dark Valkyrie Diana was missing some of Diana’s key features: mainly her Lunari Symbol and facial features. We also noticed some similarities in silhouette to some of our previous champions and wanted to make sure we differentiated her. Some of this feedback came internally at Riot but also from the community post launch and we wanted to make sure she was hitting the quality bar you guys deserve.

Yeah, just ignore the fact most people hate the change. It's terrible. If you're going to change it, don't change it for the worse.

So glad I didn't waste my money on this skin now. I was waiting for payday but with this change, I'm never buying it.