Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GUABERX

09-05-2012

i want the old Ezreal!!! =(

Naonical

09-05-2012

Someone should be fired for how they "nerf" and buff things. Nerfing the already underpowered classes instead of buffing what is key.

Changing Dianas skin art to something no one who bought her appreciates really. Now she doesn't even look like a valkyrie, just some screwed up sailor moon reject carrying a sword. Better put a refund option for her skin in store then. Let alone I don't see how she compares to Leona who has a "valk" skin with a helm, yet Diana doesn't. ( Might be time to work on the champs that really need some rework in their art I can name a good one. Kayle and Leona are 2 good examples. )

If the reason you altered Diana's old skin was because of the new upcoming champ, then you guys might need to figure things out in a more orderly fashion. Diana was planned first, designed first, and released first. This means her looks have priority over any upcoming champs down the road. The new champ should be redesigned, not sit there and cause a prior champ to become a conflicted downgraded figure.

Teemos poison seems to never get fixed properly, might be time you guys figured out how to implement things right after the first 5x or fire and hire someone who can.

DungeonBob

09-06-2012

Where is the love for Heimerdinger?

Just make it so his turrets/missiles prioritize champions - one of the primary reasons he can't be used in ranked. You'll go after someone with flash and shoot and all three missiles fire behind you at the minions line. Then fire the hardest skill shot and slowest projectile for no reward - can you make that grenade an aoe stun.

kings25

09-11-2012

Can You Pls Bring Back URF THE MANITY...If URF is strong enough try lowering his damage and skills...pls bring back URF I DIDnt even seen him

blahh2u2

10-09-2012

Change DV Diana back or atleast make sure she doesn't look like the evil clown she does now.

Grumppybear

10-18-2012

You all need to show some love for Volibear Riot. You haven't given him love in far to long. While you beef up everyone else. You leave him behind and while you nerf everyone to the ground. He still under grand from there stance of nerf. No new skins.. No damage or chance to the ability. Ow and by the way. I have Played volibear and see him swing 4-5 time at a enemy and not one bet of damage would show up. Love to hear the sound of swinging and blood splat, but nothing. Not even a 5 damage decrease show up in. New Skin/ fix bugs/ and show some love in changing some of his well ideas attacks, but miss place how to us. Like his ult, he has to swing to get it down. From one swing to another the enemy is far away. Easily avoided. Waste and his bit attack. While strong, don't do anything unless he right on top and can click on the enemy champ. which in group is way to hard. Make it a aoe swing or at less a cleave.

NightmareAce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

bump