Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diana counters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DCJoker

08-28-2012

http://lolcounter.com/search.php?search=diana lol heimerdinger

BunniFace

08-28-2012

I admit that one time, not knowing the green button was an upvote button, I clicked it and was shocked to see that it took my vote, despite me not being logged in.

I'd imagine about 900 others went through the same thing.

edit: I just did it again, I couldn't help it...

KingRaven

08-28-2012

heimer sleeper OP :P

Taliesin

08-28-2012

She can't handle his GREAT SCIENCE

Tails Doll

08-28-2012

I actually won agaist a diana with anivia, anivia dmg is really high plus since diana have to get close to you to kill you, ulting the ground you are on means she either wont engage or go all rambo on you, then you just E her , stun her E again, while runing in circle so that R slows her dmg her enough is kinda hard but did this 3 times or so ( also get some mr

Koronis

08-28-2012

Quote:
BunniFace:
I admit that one time, not knowing the green button was an upvote button, I clicked it and was shocked to see that it took my vote, despite me not being logged in.

I'd imagine about 900 others went through the same thing.

edit: I just did it again, I couldn't help it...

oh god how I laughed at that edit xD

KiStorm

08-28-2012

Fidds is annoying, haven't had a chance to Morg against her but she's pretty annoying to me as Diana, Kennen auto wins lane, Ahri has fun chipping at her and baiting her and Dashing around all over the place while Diana runs and dies to aoe n skillshots.

TacoBellAssassin

08-28-2012

anyone with mobility and actually understands diana..

i play ahri against her and always win because i can tell when shes gonna throw a Q and i step to her left even when the particle is in air, because i know ill beat it since its curved.. then i throw a Q at her and win every trade

and when she does land that Q i can ult away, then duel her while constantly repositioning