Kayle vs. Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doniedark0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Kayle's Ultimate<Morgana's Black Shield
I just feel that her Black Shield is overall better than Kayle's Ultimate. It makes me sad that this 14 sec(before any cdr if I'm not wrong by the guide I read) spammable ability does just about the same as Kayle's Ult. It can be broken sure, but it lasts a lot longer than 3 seconds(maxed rank) of Interention. By the time her shield is broken it's roughly 3 seconds if not more. I'm not favoring Kayle over Morgana I play both equally, I just think it's not fair. :/

Valaraucar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Intervention, also any right-click hero would like a word with you.

Theyre both situational, Morg's shield isnt gonna do much against that Yi that just wrecked your Kog'Maw (just an example)

make progress

09-17-2010

INTERVENTION

"League of Illiterates"?

Doniedark0

09-17-2010

Imo I'd switch Kayle's ult with Morgana's Shield anyday.(assuming I was playing Kayle) I'd take the spammable AP shield over the roughly minute long cd 3 sec immunity.

Doniedark0

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobaria View Post

Theyre both situational, Morg's shield isnt gonna do much against that Yi that just wrecked your Kog'Maw (just an example)
It's 6:09....I apologize.

Baculus

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doniedark0 View Post
Kayle's Ultimate<Morgana's Black Shield
I just feel that her Black Shield is overall better than Kayle's Ultimate. It makes me sad that this 14 sec(before any cdr if I'm not wrong by the guide I read) spammable ability does just about the same as Kayle's Ult. It can be broken sure, but it lasts a lot longer than 3 seconds(maxed rank) of Interention. By the time her shield is broken it's roughly 3 seconds if not more. I'm not favoring Kayle over Morgana I play both equally, I just think it's not fair. :/
17 second CD. l2dohomework.

They're totally different, Morgana's shield will rarely absorb more than one ability- Kayle's gives full immunity. Morgana's doesn't protect against melee attacks, or Ignite in any form.

Not that Morgana's shield is bad, but it's no where close to the use effect of Kayle.

PRNmeds

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobaria View Post

I agree, I think Kayle's ult is better. Morg's shield may absorb a tibbers, but it's not long before your carry is GG'ed.

Šeceit

09-17-2010

kayle ftw

PrawnWonton

09-17-2010

Kayle's has been nerfed into the ground so much, it makes me sad. That being said, it is still good. As for which is better, that totally depends on the situation. You can't really make a blanket statement due to a nearly unlimited number of variables involved.

So why not do both? That way you are immune to damage AND CC. Which kind of begs the question, how would they function if they were both put on a target? Would the Black Shield absorb damage first and pop, or would Intervention prevent the Black Shield from taking any damage at all? Does it matter what order they were put on the target? None of this really matters, but it is kind of interesting.

BlackLordDragonX

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doniedark0 View Post
Imo I'd switch Kayle's ult with Morgana's Shield anyday.(assuming I was playing Kayle) I'd take the spammable AP shield over the roughly minute long cd 3 sec immunity.
it has 30 sec cd with 40% cdr when lvl 3