How do you see ELO now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindllapse

08-27-2012

I was 2.2k elo before I quit LoL for Dota2 like 6 months ago, and now people I queue with say they are 1.8k

how do you see ELO now? Jabebot offline and league of stats doesn't show dom elo anymore

DiscworldDeath

08-27-2012

You don't.

We used lolnotes/lolmatches, but Riot blocked that too.

Mindllapse

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
You don't.

We used lolnotes/lolmatches, but Riot blocked that too.
gg...

naotasan

08-27-2012

Depending on your "hidden" elo, the more revives there are, the higher elo you are. Generally.

Also, if you start going up against the same people over and over (Today I partied with NewbV3 three times in a row in solo q, for example) that's another way to tell if you have high elo.

larkhill

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Also, if you start going up against the same people over and over (Today I partied with NewbV3 three times in a row in solo q, for example) that's another way to tell if you have high elo.
tough to say if this works or not. this could just as easily mean that not many people are playing dominion at that particular time and/or at your elo.

besides the revives counter, the only real way to know if ur above 2k or not is how long your queue timer and if you get matched up with nekrogen/sauron/any of the other more popular high elo players that we know were high elo before it went down.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Depending on your "hidden" elo, the more revives there are, the higher elo you are. Generally.

I'm going to start taking revive more, to make folks feel good about themselves.

FDru

08-28-2012

I often don't take revive. It keeps expectations low!

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

I always take garrison though, makes me very happy when I see none on the other team.