Jungle Rework for 3vs3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NicknameMy

08-28-2012

Actually, the jungle in 3vs3 needs a rework. It is kinda random which camp you get and not many champs can do jungling there(especially mana heavy junglers). This needs to be changed. TT must be back in the light of games.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6199/map2rm.jpg

This map now contains the following camps:

Ancient Golem(alone, has buff)

Lizard(alone, has buff)

2x big wraith(with 2 small wraiths, has buff)

2x 1 brown and 2 blue wolves

2x 3 monster mix camp

Dragon(alone, has buff)

If you look at the map, you see, it will be harder to controll all 5 buff camps at once. This would bring more potential into the jungle and blue buff dependent junglers could win with blue buff a high prize.

BTW: The power of the minor buff camp, the wraiths, is lowered a bit. They are to strong atm.

Koldheartedjsp

08-28-2012

stopped reading at blue buff

NicknameMy

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
stopped reading at blue buff
And the reason for this is "I am good and you all suck."

Koldheartedjsp

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicknameMy View Post
And the reason for this is "I am good and you all suck."
if you don't understand why there shouldn't be a blue buff then you really do suck

NicknameMy

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
if you don't understand why there shouldn't be a blue buff then you really do suck
If you think blue buff would be so good on it that it would be broken, then implement it so you have to protect it with proper warding and map awareness. No buff is OP if it is avaiable to both teams, because they have to be smart and protect it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

I do not want Blue Buff. Not because I feel like it makes people OP, I don't want blue buff for one reason alone.

3v3 Jungle is frightening, very powerful, and only a handful of champions can successfully jungle in 3s. A blue buff would make it much more viable for many champions.

I for one am upset how easy the new Summoner's Rift jungle is to sustain in, I do not want the same thing to happen in 3s. Some champions have literately just lost the interest of public eye because anyone can jungle, and most other champions are better at ganking than clearing.

Do not add a blue, though I feel like the random golems at start are the only broken part of the jungle. 3 golem camps in a row and you're set back for the first 5 minutes.

AlmightyFork

09-18-2012

All would team fight around golem. Sounds cool, realistically bad...

OBSD HellDove

09-18-2012

If you change it then it wouldn't be Twisted Treeline. If you can't jungle in TT then you shouldn't be jungling at all. Just fill another role, let someone else handle it.