Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havy whopons gai

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Quote:
Violents:
Everyone that we shove the "you're only looking at the big chests and not the rest of the champ's lore/story/spells/whatever" argument in their face goes quietly away because they know they're dumb and wrong.


okay, how about that the female champions are bland as all ****, and made to cater to testostorone-fueled nerds eschewing any interesting design for AZZ N TITTIEZZZ AZZ N TITTIEZZ with a funny hat or whatever the **** riots character designers feel like slapping on their new bland generic *****, and lore/story/spells doesn't play into this because I sure as **** know that people would complain if every male champion was robot garen, purple garen, evil garen, zombie garen, clown garen, rat garen, rock garen, garengoyle, scarecrow garen, drunk garen, plane garen, smart garen, zombie robot spider garen, necropope garen etcetera irregardless of their skillset/lore/story/whatever


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarìna

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Quote:
Calamity94:
Seriously? I think you need to find your priorities. You really had to make a thread about womans' breasts in a video game. Pixels on a screen. Give it up, stop wasting your time.


Not exactly the route I was going with my trolling, but it may be effective. I prefer to make fun of someone's intellect and prove them wrong than to insult their RL beyond making baseless assumptions about them that they could later unwittingly tell me are true.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

123e

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Quote:
Havy whopons gai:
okay, how about that the female champions are bland as all ****, and made to cater to testostorone-fueled nerds eschewing any interesting design for AZZ N TITTIEZZZ AZZ N TITTIEZZ with a funny hat or whatever the **** riots character designers feel like slapping on their new bland generic *****, and lore/story/spells doesn't play into this because I sure as **** know that people would complain if every male champion was robot garen, purple garen, evil garen, zombie garen, clown garen, rat garen, rock garen, garengoyle, scarecrow garen, drunk garen, plane garen, smart garen, zombie robot spider garen, necropope garen etcetera irregardless of their skillset/lore/story/whatever

U mad?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarìna

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Quote:
Havy whopons gai:
okay, how about that the female champions are bland as all ****, and made to cater to testostorone-fueled nerds eschewing any interesting design for AZZ N TITTIEZZZ AZZ N TITTIEZZ with a funny hat or whatever the **** riots character designers feel like slapping on their new bland generic *****, and lore/story/spells doesn't play into this because I sure as **** know that people would complain if every male champion was robot garen, purple garen, evil garen, zombie garen, clown garen, rat garen, rock garen, garengoyle, scarecrow garen, drunk garen, plane garen, smart garen, zombie robot spider garen, necropope garen etcetera irregardless of their skillset/lore/story/whatever


You're really trying to say that the female champs are bland? And how on earth can you claim that lore/spells/Judgment don't play a part in a champ's individuality? Lol@you. Nice paragraph, I like the Garengoyle, but shoo fly. Try to make your point without profanity, it makes you look like less of a redneck fool.

Next.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havy whopons gai

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Quote:
123e:
U mad?


funny, that someone apparantly in favor of bland ****stains of a character uses **** "trolling" techniques too


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarìna

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Quote:
Havy whopons gai:
funny, that someone apparantly in favor of bland ****stains of a character uses **** "trolling" techniques too


Funny, that you think the female champs are bland ****stains.

You have no idea what bland is. Here let me help; http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bland

See definition number5, because that's the context in which you're using it. Lol@you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenbear

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Quote:
RJJ7:
Um, are you saying that Alistar is a stereotyped muscular guy designed for se* appeal?

Or Sion for that matter? Why didn't you include Mundo?

I would also strike Malzahar off that list. Also Shen. He's not that "stereotyped". He's just a guy carrying a sword, just like Yi. Xin too for that matter. Those guys are all average athletic types in their appearance.

Don't tell me that you think all the scantily clad, big breasted women are average athletic types, because they aren't.

The only men that deserve to be regarded as stereotyped, scantily clad, huge muscled guys designed for se* appeal are Tryndamere, Pantheon, and Olaf, with the possibility of Garen and Ryze as well. Garen isn't scantily clad, and Ryze only looks really ripped in certain poses.


My only problem with this is....you missed out gragas the 10 foot tall alchoholic sumo redneck. Also urgot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havy whopons gai

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Quote:
Violents:
You're really trying to say that the female champs are bland? And how on earth can you claim that lore/spells/Judgment don't play a part in a champ's individuality? Lol@you. Nice paragraph, I like the Garengoyle, but shoo fly. Try to make your point without profanity, it makes you look like less of a redneck fool.

Next.


Yes, they are bland because about 70% of them are a variation of scantily clad female with a schtick. It's like that south park episode with the hamsters in funny outfits only we have women here instead. I mean, I would sure as **** not complain if we got maybe 3-4 monstrous or just old female champs like we have with anivia or fiddle or zilean. Like spider queen, who incidentally seems to be a crowd favorite. And I apoligize for the profanity, but it's late and i'm angry for other reasons


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenbear

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Quote:
Havy whopons gai:
funny, that someone apparantly in favor of bland ****stains of a character uses **** "trolling" techniques too


I do believe the troll is calling the troll a troll!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

123e

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Yes, Being a deaf musician who slays people with music is a simple "Schtick"