Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grimmreapervi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

The new champ is gangsta rap... sort of...

Shizuhara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

I regret only that I have but one +1 to give.

Ironmane

09-17-2010

Another option would be to simply add more skins to the existing amount of "big-boobed characters", that take into account the current lacking amount of originality in the matter of revoking to "*** sells".

Although it should be said that having new and interesting female characters is never a bad option either. :-)

kijik

09-17-2010

meh, fine less boobage, but I swear the second they start making absolutely fugly females, I'll cut someone. That's one thing I can't stand in video games, completely ugly female characters(think Urgot but wimmenz status), fact stands that females are more beautiful than males, regardless of sexual orientation one could agree on that, they're just made to be better to look at, and honestly in a fantasy universe, removing that factor is highly saddening.

So eh, compromise, moar a/b cup champs, but I swear if you make a female urgot, I'll scream.

Limelightsaber

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kijik View Post
fact stands that females are more beautiful than males, regardless of sexual orientation one could agree on that.
Quote:
Fact stands that females are more beautiful
Quote:
Fact
Nice to know that your opinion is now fact.

Noobmage2

09-17-2010

Do half the people there even read the OP? He was saying that the excess of focus on boobs prevented the new characters from having the originality previous champs had. All you see is the same woman with thin body, big boobs and different hairstyles/clothes. Sure, others do that but it's not because other people are unoriginal that LOL should also be. It feels like you guys would be satisfied with 100 clones of Ashe with different hair on clothes. I'm not a puritan and don't mind provocative or well endowed women, it's just that when it's the only thing you have, it's hardly provocative and quite frankly boring. I don't think they look like ****s, just that they look like clones of each others dressed up differently.

Tetryon

09-17-2010

I'm still hoping the spider queen gets added and she ends up looking like a cross between infested kerrigan and an Ultralisk a la UGLY AS ALL **** =P Prolly not going to happen though.

N2OJoe

09-17-2010

Boobs are great, but in a game like this I'd rather see some F'd up Kog Maw sht than generic chicks with big tetas.

Less humans of any cup size and more Galio, Kog, Urgot, etc. Even humans that arent just a guy/chick holding a weapon. Singed is awesome, Shaco fits, Kassadin is great, Sion is some kind of zombie thing, and Mundo is exempt from criticism.

OtherSide

09-17-2010

More variety? what for? this isn't Final Fantasy where people get hooked to their character. The game is about competitiveness, fighting, and most importantly - fun! When your in a team fight, boob size is the least of your worries. The character should be interesting game play wise NOT visually. Of course the looks matter only to attract people to a hero, after that its ALL about gameplay. As for the female body stereo type, yes different women exist, but that doesn't change the fact that men prefer pretty over ugly. And just because a couple of feminists got butt hurt because RIOT prefers to make their characters look good doesn't mean you can say they suck or are unoriginal, or even worse to say they need art lessons! If this is such a big f*cking issue to you then stop playing, nobody would care if a couple of emotional QQers left, in fact you'd do the community a favor in my opinion.

Oh and the propaganda from the media? they are actually doing something good. The "look like a model" thing makes people actually stand up and go to the gym to get fit. Sometimes it actually goes to far, but its still better then reading that your a f*cking ******* if you care more about appearance then personality in a game which is based around killing each other...

amalveaux

09-17-2010

I dont understand, who is voting everyone down???

the fact is, it's just a freakin game. boobs or not, no one pays attention to that stuff.

do you really care how the hell your character looks??

if you do, you're no better than a leaver, feeder, god knows...

unless you're focusing on the turrets, inhibs, nexus, teamfights/ganks, laning etc... dont bother playing