Another Rengar thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varamor

2 Weeks Ago

He just.. he doesn't feel like himself anymore. I can understand needing nerfs and I understand that you wanted him to no longer suicide once leaping in but.. he just feels so slow now. I like the Q changes honesty. Though early on there isn't much damage with them and I feel there is a glitch with it due to several times where I used my empowered Q to jump on someone and it literally did 0 damage. The W changes I hardly feel but I like the increased low health health. The bola is even pretty nice in my opinion. His ult though is absolutely horrendous now. So many times I would ult to chase a low health enemy and have them outrun me because lack of speed. Other times they would simply have their team crowd around them making my ult useless as I now would be an idiot to jump in. There were so many times where I would go into a fighting thinking "alright so Im gonna go in and do this" but ended up jumping in, with team might I add, doing 1/4 a fiddle's health then get blown up by the yi. Other times I would actually get a chance to 1 v 1 fight someone and his Q just seemed so weak early on. He just feels like a completely different champion with the huge change to his ult. Everything else is fine and doable and becomes much better the later the game goes on. But regardless, he just doesn't feel like the ferocious ultimate hunter of Valoran ready to stack more trophies on his wall. He just feels like a big cat thats used more for utility than anything else.

RakshirX

2 Weeks Ago

Ya man, they gutted him and wrecked him. I am totally disgusted with what they've done. I want him back to Prepatch mode.

Kilvon

2 Weeks Ago

Rengar is useless, the whole point of his ult was not to be noticed, I play jungle Rengar and I rely on my ult for easier ganks and feeding the other lanes. I like the trinket changes but his e has lost all potential in laning with him and now he has no poke at all he's going to get wrecked in lane, I want my old Rengar back all people have to do to avoid him is to sit under tower cause they know when he's coming! And now he cant do any damage to the towers at all because you can't q towers now Rengar is just a useless cat now Rengar was one of my favorite assassins. Why focus on a champion that is pretty popular played and remake him Riot obviously doesn't read forums at all there's no point at all to have these if riot would pay attention they could see Rengar was a perfectly balanced assassin high dmg with Q and extremely squishy, he was easily killed but could destroy an adc (the assassin's job) but now lets just take Q dmg and attack speed unable to sustain a 1v1 now and lets make bola a skill shot which was his only poke