Kingdoms of Ruin and Fire (Sign ups)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luparis

11-25-2012

This ladies and gentlemen is my attempt at reviving a previous RP that I unfortunately let go horribly off course, and thus ruined, and eventually allowed to succumb to the weight of never ending nonsense posts. That RP was called A Song of Dragons.

For those of you who may have participated in this RP, or have read about it - you may or may not be slightly disappointed to know that it is not the same. The only similarity in this RP is that it has dragons. But, also apart from our typical giant fire-breathing reptiles, there will be a variety of other types. Some of these types will be actual dragons named throughout different cultures, games, history, and legends. Others will be of my own creation.

Nevertheless, I will be updating this post with a very extensive bestiary. This bestiary will also include other creatures as these draconian fiends will not only be the feared enemy of the human and yordle kingdoms alike, but also minotaurs and any other species. This means that all manner of creatures will have to put aside their differences for the salvation of Valoran.

And even though these beasties will be the main antagonist, the how? why? where? when? what? about them will all be unknown. And to add to this already troubling scenario, there will be not so nasty dragons that will seek only peace and affection. To add on to this, a race of draconian humanoids will appear at some point.

This RP will require a shurelia profile. Champions will be exempt from this. Your characters may not be connected in any way shape or form to any dragon, draconian being, or have any extensive knowledge of these creatures as dragons are a very rare species even in Valoran. The appearance of so many new creatures, and species is a mystery. Also, referencing your character profiles, you should be a fairly powerful character but not in any form too powerful. It will take a great deal of work, and teamwork from many to defeat the more powerful dragons.

Starting off, you will be a person of whatever origin you choose, affiliated with whomever, doing whatever. Insert yourself into a position where you can post (after others have posted) again, and again until you either meet up with others, or I enter in someway to push you along a path. This RP will require that you are at least somewhat capable of guiding yourselves.

Second to lastly, I suggest that you enter with at most 2 profiles so that you can make interaction (if not with another player) easier for yourself.

Lastly, this is the sign ups. I need to see, and approve of profiles. I'd like to make sure people are not OP for this, or can demonstrate ability to lead themselves.

Questions, OOC, comments, suggestions will all come to this thread. When the actual thread begins do NOT OOC in it unless it is a very short question or explanation.

Let the fun begin!

EDIT:

More info

To add onto whatever is mentioned above, the Summoner will be a fundamental part of this as well. To combat the superiority of great and terrifying dragons, other races will unify to battle them. Leading the dragons and their allies will be Tiamat, the Mother. Tiamat is great and terrible, mother to both the living and the dead, creator of abominations, of chaos. She is unpredictable, violent, and devilish in her own right.

After countless ages of imprisonment, Tiamat is awoken as the magic of Valoran grows to astounding heights. As she awakens, she summons to her side her children both old and new, and swears vengeance for her imprisonment, and for the ravaging of Runeterra that has taken place over the last hundreds of years.

Alongside Tiamat, will be countless other types of dragons, both big and small. Apart from them, she will be aided by other manners of creatures, and even humans that will se her as a deity, as salvation for the wrong they have committed. As a powerful creator, Tiamat will have domain over much of valoran, and her presence will originate in the Isle of Blue Flame. Her revenge will spread far and wide to every corner of Valoran, and possibly further.

And, for you, you may be graced with the assistance of other dragons who fear and hate Tiamat for her cruelty and possibly lack of foresight. Nevertheless, against her and her spawns, you will require a seemingly endless amount of assistance.

So, plan big, expect to fight with the city-states, rally them, expect hell on Runeterra.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-25-2012

((MAN, THE DRAGONS HAVE FEELINGS TOO

Think about Timmy, his parents were killed to create a wallet

STOP THE GENOCIDE OF THE DRAGON RACE

Bump))

Tentorer

11-25-2012

This interests me...
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2291

Rudmed

11-25-2012

I think I will toss my hat into the ring here.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/701

SmileyDemon

11-25-2012

what should I use Tho'go or Kane or Carnage or Pandora or Alanila or lastly Nero

SmileyDemon

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post

Bump))
aren't you a spider now?

Necromonger

11-25-2012

Monster Hunter Hilde

Rudmed

11-25-2012

Quote:

Bump))

Every played Dark Souls? ................No?

Dragons and all their cousins are pure evil.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudmed View Post

Every played Dark Souls? ................No?

Dragons and all their cousins are pure evil.
Let me remember you who made that game... A HUMAN...

Humans are pure evil and they contaminate the planet

Tentorer

11-25-2012

Quote:
Let me remember you who made that game... A HUMAN...

Humans are pure evil and they contaminate the planet
Shouldn't you be getting your soul sucked up by Olaf or something?