No one will ever see or respond to this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

08-27-2012

But hopefully in 8 or 9 months when a rioter is bored and says "Hey lets see all those built up posts in the TT forums". TT ****ing sucks in normals. I don't have friends that play this game, because of all the smurfs chasing them off. I was lucky enough to play in beta when they didn't exist yet. However riot at the moment pretends TT doesn't exist. They act as if it was a mistake, even though its a pretty fun and easy way to get a quick game in. The problems are...No normal ranked. I am tired of never being able to ban at least 3 champions that with a at least DECENT team can instantly win. Darius, that stupid ult of his with a decent team can instant win...even if he builds ap. The only counter is to play cho. Next champin....Cho'gath, he can build ap and get HUGE tankiness aside from his massive ult damage. I understand this game is built to balance 5v5, and on there he is still a bit broke, but not as bad as TT so i would LOVE to ban him. Last, but definitely not least, Yorick. "Oh yorick is only good on 5v5 top yar yar yar". Nah bro, yorick is a pubstomper no matter how bad you are. I would say singed, but i know how to counter him pretty well since i always play a ap. Yorick has HUGE damage, constant harass, and paired with even the worst of darius player, can instantly win any game 99% of the time. So please riot in 2013, season 3 just implement normal draft pick on TT.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

wow
mad

Concerto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

How about you rape ranked with those op champs, and we'll talk when you're platinum

Wow Such Juke

08-28-2012

Seeing and responding <3