End of Summer Pool Party [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

08-27-2012

"Ziggs, my cannon is nearby. I can go get it at any moment. Take a moment to consider that, k?"

Ryugi Kazamaru

08-27-2012

(( "Official" Theme posted in first post. But feel free to change it up to keep the party rolling! 8) ))

AskBloodWizard

08-27-2012

Vladimir wearing a red bathing suit and holding a red beach towel

I heard there was a pool party, and not the murderous kind where the pools are made of blood, so I thought I'd come see what its about.
Its obvious that his humor won't go far here.

Askhexplosive

08-27-2012

Ziggs makes an effort to go and greet Teo, waving to him while he plays, but not saying anything lest he disturb the music. His attention is immediately drawn over to Lulu's stand. You can't have a pool party without refreshing tropical drinks, after all. He flip-flops over and takes a look at the drinks on offer.

Whoo, what's this Lulu? Fruits from the glade? Is that even safe?

Hearing Tristana's comment, he turns around and laughs jovially, perhaps getting the wrong idea.

Oh man, that's a great idea! I'll bet you could shoot out these water baloons as far as next door with that thing!

TeoLeif

08-27-2012

((*facepalm* Missed the theme, though it does sound like the first song Teo was playing. It is sorta just his thing to start playing music for these things.))

One of Teo's clones waves back at Ziggs. He continues to play, taking several glances around the place, mostly at Ziggs, as well as Lulu's stand in general. Deciding to actually converse at the party, he leaves his clones to play while he himself heads over to the drink stand to properly greet his friend and his mistress.

"Hey Ziggs, hey Lulu! What's up?"

Ask the Megling

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askhexplosive View Post
Hearing Tristana's comment, he turns around and laughs jovially, perhaps getting the wrong idea.

Oh man, that's a great idea! I'll bet you could shoot out these water baloons as far as next door with that thing!
Tristana facepalms.
"No, Ziggs, I meant something completely different."

TheShadowOfChaos

08-27-2012

Pinky had gathered a large crowd of summoners gorging on his BBQ, when the juice stand catches his eye. He leaves a few clones of himself to work the shop and moves over to Lulu's stand with a letter.

Quote:
May I try some of your juice.....and I wonder if we can combine both of our stands together as one mega one?

CyroCore Brand

08-27-2012

Brand suddenly appeared wearing swimming trunks, styled with flames at the bottom. His burnt flesh legs were exposed as he took in the scene around him, hating every moment of it. He had been forced to come to another social gathering by the High Council.
"What a beautiful day, isn't it Brand?"
"Just shut up and try not to do anything stupid, while we're here you can control the body...Do something moronic and i'll have to turn this party in to a big barbecue..."
Kegan took control of the body as Brand watched the social event from his subconscious, trying to learn as much as he can about his enemies outside the fields.
"At least you are developing a sense of humor..."

AskBloodWizard

08-27-2012

Vladimir lays his towel out near the other champions and dives into the pool.

SandscourgeSkarn

08-27-2012

As unlikely as it would be for the Brackern to enjoy such a large crowd, he's recently decided that he needs to be social to better understand the world and perhaps quell his sense of isolation. He looks exactly like he normally does, though the bright sunlight causes him to glitter a bit. He seems starkly unwilling to approach anyone he sees, not entirely certain how to do so.

"It is so much easier when they come to me with questions..." He addresses no one with the statement, musing to himself.