End of Summer Pool Party [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/107

Tekun Valos was there, assisting with the cooking effort. Typically he'd avoid this type of thing, seeing how he had the utter inability to swim (Something few knew about). However the Institute was paying him to cook, his reputation as a a very competent cook and baker reached far it seemed.

The warrior dawned a black tanktop and a pair of green shorts. His bandana was tied to his head yet and rather than boots he opted to go barefoot. He was working another grill currently.

"Talon. You're going to burn that burger. Flip it."
Talon turned and glared at the man

If you attempt to tell me how to grill one more time, I will kill you with an inflatable pool toy.

The assassin glanced at the burgers on the grill, all of them still had plenty of time before they needed to be flipped

Do you understand?

Nwol

08-27-2012

"You're an assassin by trade. I'm a chef and mercenary by trade." Tekun flips his own burger. "You can try to kill me with an inflatable pool toy but I doubt Katarina would approve of me shoving it down your throat when you tried. I'd get too distracted and would burn my own burgers. It would be ironic."

TheShadowOfChaos

08-27-2012

Phantom and Pinky cook their monster meats in varying temps to bring out the most flavor of each meat. Afterwards the pink little slime sets up a big food stand with the sign reading,"Pinky's Exotic BBQ, serving quality meats from other worlds." Phantom on the other hand was looking across the pool, looking at all of the women that had gathered. Though he decided not to slink around for reasons.

Ask the Megling

08-27-2012

Tristana enters the pool-area, wearing the same yellow bikini she wore at the photoshoot at the beginning of the Summer. Unlike last time, however, she would appear to be far more comfortable around others than previously. Under her arm is a rainbow-striped beach towel.

Ask Talon

08-27-2012

If the trail of bodies I've left tells any story, it's that I try nothing. Keep your eyes on your pathetic attempt at cooking, left you choke to death on cheap plastic.

Talon finally flipped the two burgers that sat on his grill

Askhexplosive

08-27-2012

Ziggs arrives fashionably late, decked out of course in his ridiculous Pool Party costume. The constant slapping sound of his flippers is enough by itself to disturb any ambiance the place might have had prior.

Well hellooooooo pool! The life of YOUR par-tay has arrived! I've been planning for this ever since I got the invite, and guess what I brought?

The hexplosives expert deftly forms two large water balloons, one in each hand. They seem to glow ever so slightly with a watery light.

Check it out. I call them Joke-splosives! They're like hexplosives...but they pop water instead of fire! Muahahahar. Infinite water bombs baby, so long as you've got the mana.

Nwol

08-27-2012

"You tried against Marcus didn't you? That's how you met. So I'm told." Tekun flipped his own burgers. "It wouldn't kill you to lighten up. It's not like anyone is going to point and laugh at you for not threatening to kill at least three people with something ridiculous."

TheShadowOfChaos

08-27-2012

Blackheart then raised his threatening sign into the air in the direction of Ziggs. Though Phantom was already intrigued and walks up to the yordle.

"YO, ZIGGS......I see you are ready for the party. Any surprises for us man."

SuperMan Pix

08-27-2012

*Lulu skips in wearing a two piece and her hat. she spots a location next to Talon and sets up a Table with Various fruits on it. The fruits themselves were hollowed out and filled with various Multicolored juices, usually with the juice the shell is based on. Pix sets up a blender behind Lulu and starts to blend different chunks of fruit*

COME one, come ALL to THE JUICE staaaaand!!!

TeoLeif

08-27-2012

Teo looks over at Ziggs and smiles, though he doesn't want to make it too obvious. He plays a quick Ternary, making two clones of himself. With a bit of Glade magic he transforms their instruments a bit and starts to play a more fitting song.