End of Summer Pool Party [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

09-02-2012

Poppy yawns, sliding down into the pool and starting to swim a few laps.

((I win))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-02-2012

Pinky combines with the others to become Fat Pinky. He then proceeds to jump into the pool causing a wave to splash everyone in the pool.

((D: ))

SuperMan Pix

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Pinky combines with the others to become Fat Pinky. He then proceeds to jump into the pool causing a wave to splash everyone in the pool.

((D: ))
Seeing the giant slime splash everyone, Lulu desides that she wouldnt be one-uped by a blob. She speedily climbs the highest Diving Board and jumps off normally before...

HUGIFY!!!!

suddenly a Giant Lulu comes crashing down on top of Fat Pinky and the pool

((DYNAMIC ENTRY!))

Iron Ambássador

09-02-2012

Poppy dives as she notices the splash coming, avoiding it but drenching her hair again. Luckily, it was in the twin tails now and easier to work with.

Ask the Megling

09-02-2012

Tristana makes peace with her gods.

benjimenfire

09-02-2012

ben watching the display chuckles

Ask the Megling

09-02-2012

Tristana lands on the ground and rolls a bit.
"Ow."

Nwol

09-02-2012

Once set on shore, Tekun sat on the edge of the pool. "D'aww..." He let out a light laugh. "I didn't think you cared." His tone semi-teasing. "But no. I do appreciate it. Saves me the trouble of getting out."

Panzerjaeger

09-03-2012

Just as Panz was starting to dry off, the second massive, Lulu-induced wave comes crashing down on him.

((I don't quite see this thread as dead, yet.))

Ask OP Irelia

04-18-2014

Irelia appears to arrive rather late to the pool party, having only seen a wet, mostly deteriorated flyer on the ground near the Institute of War. She'd noticed the location and had arrived in a less covering version of her Frostblade uniform; A skin tight bikini thong(To advertise 'the finest rear in Valoran'), and a matching tight bikini top that seemed a little too small for her. In fact, the entire outfit seemed a little small on her, but granted, Irelia wasn't the type to go swimming very often, nor was she the type to spend gold on buying a new one when she had a perfectly good one from her initial addition to the League. Her blades, as always, followed behind her in their passive state, pointed downwards and spinning around their axis.
She walked over barefooted to the bar near the pool. Always the bar. She sat down and ordered one of the Ionian teas they had on featured display.
However, unbeknownst to herself, the way she sat on the bar stool(Leaned forwards with her legs on the side, motorcycle style), in the attire she wore, she was giving more than an adequate eyeful.