Does xin zhao fall off late game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fosterisgod

08-27-2012

If so, how hard? I'm just curious because I hear this all the time, but how hard does he fall off compared to a champion like pantheon? Is it necessary to build him glass cannon? I feel like when you build him tanky his damage is so meager and almost not even worth doing.

Fosterisgod

08-27-2012

bump

Salamander Joe

08-27-2012

If He has Full build no. Otherwise Yes he does not super hard but couldn't beat Jax.

Michael Kane

08-27-2012

His recent changes definitly gave him some better damage presence. With an infinity edge his Q hurts SO much. Not suggesting full adc just that one item :3

daiwai

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Kane View Post
His recent changes definitly gave him some better damage presence. With an infinity edge his Q hurts SO much. Not suggesting full adc just that one item :3
Cdr zhao is winnhao

Yook

08-27-2012

with a build similar to jax or jayce xin zhao does **** loads of damage and has more cc than people who do the same damage as him. He's an amazing anticarry and I'd say harder to peel off than jax, jayce,shyvana, etc. because of the icredibly low cd on his dash and his ult separating a team. starting at level 2 xin zhao can win a game

Sh0ck And Awe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

the new xin doesnt fall off that bad.

DONGLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

not anymore

he used to fall off worse than lb unless he got ungodly fed

Shaidester

08-27-2012

Imo the Garen/Xin reworks made them literally almost never fall off late game. They're very strong picks atm.