Season Two North American Regionals Site Now Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blazing Dynamo

08-28-2012

God no why jaws, hes baaaaaaad

Drewbie

08-28-2012

its pretty predictable, if its anyone other than TSM, CLG, and Curse i will be very suprised. I think that Dignitas might have messed up their chance in round 1 since Dynamic took them too almost all 6 games

Hideous Z

08-28-2012

Question: I saw a thing on your Facebook site that indicated we needed a ticket to get a seat at the finals? Is that the case? I have Sunday passes for PAX and I thought that would be enough, I don't want to miss out on seeing the finals cuz I missed something like that.

Thanks.

lcySoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Box View Post
I thought you guys accused Curse and Dignitas of match-fixing? If that is true then they should be banned from LoL and at least this tourney. If it's not true then maybe you guys should get an apology out asap.

Either way this announcement pretending nothing is wrong is pretty messed up. Someone is lying and they need to pay for it.
They Did in fact fix their match by playing ARAM when the terms of agreement of the tournament clearly states you aren't allowed to fix matches in a way prior to their match (This includes fixing the match to be ARAM) as they were about to split the pot money because either way they were qualified for this tournament.

Caput Lupinum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

I'm going to be at PAX can't wait to watch the tourney live TSM!

OAZAZ

08-28-2012

lol crs 515..

greenyisfatsou

08-28-2012

CLG's statue from Korean, they are now worse than dignitas and possibly curse now.

Their strategy since Voyboy joined the team is always "1 core". 4 men pretect Voyboy and let him carry the game. Hotshot gank Voyboy's lane more than other lanes. It's kinda babysit in term of jungling. They could not realize that their best lane is bot land(AD+support) and they really have the potential to carry the game hard.

Most importantly, Hotshot really can't bring any momentum to the team as a jungler since Saint left the team.

Fatal Farewell

08-28-2012

Surely I'm not the only one who thought that was Miku Hatsune, the vocaloid O__O

Mitotsudaira

08-28-2012

so....no streaming link/site??

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

08-28-2012

Go TSM.EVO!