Season Two North American Regionals Site Now Live!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WalkTheNikasaur

08-27-2012

So you're really not going to make a statement about this whole fiasco? This is why I hate you, as a company. Whenever something goes wrong you just shut up and pretend nothing happened, and then maybe a week later post "lol we do beter next time ok".

SensiToker

08-27-2012

So, Curse and Dig aren't banned then? Could Riot maybe release an official statement regarding that mishap?

Pldl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

I think Curse and Dig just didn't get their prize money. We'll see. We'll see.

TheNobleGas

08-27-2012

no orbit? they did pretty well at mlg and was excited to see them.

Lord Dragonic

08-27-2012

Its sad how you handle the situation last week especially since it appears neither you or MLG is denying that you didn't know this was happening. In soccer if you do something wrong you get a warning card you guys just went in and said sorry no money for you because of the unprofessional Aram (I loved it by the way not really because of the match but the commentary was funny) and for splitting the pot. Agreeing to split a pot for whoever wins is very good sportsmanship. The players are merely teenagers out to having fun with what they do best playing games. MLG will never be taken seriously because anyone can join it just can't get in the real tourneys. Hope to see good matchs friday and hope you don't yell at anymore people.

TPG PHANTOM

08-27-2012

Arams Inc

Thricer

08-27-2012

I'm so behind in the news. I live 15 miles away from seattle and I had no idea till it was too late. Now it seems all the tickets are sold out :'(

Wrennardx

08-27-2012

Honestly, it's this kind of **** that makes it hard for people to respect E-Sports, if any real league, collusion would be punished and those responsible would be at the very least suspended. As of now, not only has their been no statement from Riot about what is going on, but both teams get to wade in the following week and try to grab their money again. Pretty messed up, both teams should be suspended and need to man up to their mistakes, not the little "oh we didn't do anything, but we're not gonna protest it" videos tthey've thrown out in the last couple days.

ninbushido

08-27-2012

Oh ****. RiotJatt is commentary.
Let me laugh my head off and be amused and entertained!

MariIyn Monroe

08-28-2012

Tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm

1234567 ... 11