CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulffe

08-29-2012

I have somewhere around 15 champions to choose from. x.x

I reckon I'll go with Rush, the Bandle Bullet. The little green guy's pose.

Éidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Ima have to call Capt. Alright so we have iZianni, Poet Ultima, Wuffle and myself...One more?

Éidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Capt Ginyu, Jayce and Little Green Guy taken...

Petyr Baelish

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
You may most certainly post review requests here! Helping others improve is part of our job! =)
Giving out reviews without a trade or reward system was probably not the greatest idea. However, as I benefit from it, I plan to support it fully.

This is my newest champion (posted her a few weeks ago), and I have yet to get a review longer than two sentences. Someone needs to do something about these crappy reviews!

Zaria, the Water Dancer: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2481208
A melee AD caster with a high damage output and a higher skill cap.

Poeta Somnium

08-29-2012

@Fellow members;

Today we accomplished very little due to PR issues, but I for one believe we learned a great deal in the process, which is equally as important as visible progress. I hope to see you all at the meeting tomorrow. Once we have all had a chance to formally get to know one another and establish a formula for progress, things will go smoother in the future.

I have updated the itinerary for tomorrow's meeting in the main post. Please gather your ideas beforehand.

Meeting times (by time zone)

5pm Pacific.
6pm Mountain.
7pm Central.
8pm East.
2am CEST.

If anyone is unable to make this meeting, please notify me. If a majority of the members are unable to make it, we will reschedule. Hope to see you there.

iZianni

08-29-2012

I should be able to get on friday-sunday.

iZianni

08-29-2012

Wait, if it's tomorrow that means your friday is my thursday.

Éidolon

08-29-2012

Why is it saying on the boards that it's around 4:30pm? where are the servers located? It's 8:29 EST where I am.

Éidolon

08-29-2012

That's 4 hours difference.. how is that possible? Are the forum servers located in the Pacific Seas, where Fizz lives?

Wulffe

08-29-2012

Nope. It's based in Santa Monica, CA. So it's close to Fizz's place.