CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

08-28-2012

Honestly I don't believe in the parallel forum thing... splitting the community never really works well.

Also, I hereby proclaim myself self-entitled honorary member and might actually apply for being a councilor in about a month, or basically, when I a "free schedule" and not only ****tons of things to do in very little time...

Lyria Eternal

08-28-2012

My post was quite clear about not posting comments about the first part until a meeting. If you are going to be present I would voice your opinions there. I know the problems with parallel forums as I have made fan-based games before. The suggestion is still a reasonable one considering the problems that we currently face with the re-organizing of this forum. I appreciate the things you are doing with the community (contests and the like), and would like to welcome you to the council as an honorary member. I hope to see you in the meeting on friday.

Havoc202

08-28-2012

With that Flames We shall see Friday!

ploki122

08-28-2012

@Flames the reason I posted on the forum is the exact same one that I declared myself an honorary member instead of joining in... I don't have time for the meeting right now ><. So yeah, while I really appreciate the fact that you invite me I'll have to politely decline because I can't be there...

Lyria Eternal

08-28-2012

Ah, I see. Well I hope to see you at another meeting then.

Poeta Somnium

08-28-2012

bump

Havoc202

08-28-2012

Bump

Petyr Baelish

08-28-2012

I accept my new overlords, as they promise a predictability and stability I could not achieve on my own.

Should things go badly for me, I can lay the blame on them, as they have taken it upon themselves to solve my problems.

Now, freed from responsibilities and expecting positive change in the near future, I can happily design champion concepts and enjoy a stable supply of incoming reviews.

Havoc202

08-28-2012

We are not here to by Tyrants or Overlords. Petyr, if you didnt like the idea why not say something in the first place? Keep in mind that I am only Curious on why you think we are promising anything? We are trying to promote Stability and predictability. We can not force others to adhere to something if they wish not to. But We and I dont mean Poet, Myself, or any single person of council would have put this here if we didnt want to help the forums. We shouldnt be blamed entirly for anything else for that matter. We are going to hit bumps on the rode. Most councils do, it wont be the last either. We cant make something bad happening to you stop either, We are trying to be leaders in the Forums so we can make Champion making fun and have reviews that give constructive Critism. If you dont like this then you dont have to participate. As a Council we cant badger you in any way to make you change that. It is layed in your hands. As for the reivews It may not happen that way, but we will try to fix it the best way we can !

Petyr Baelish

08-28-2012

It was a joke on organized government in general. Don't take it personally. The council is a great idea and the forum needs it.