Come up with Super Serious Explanations or Lore to explain Gameplay features!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tofflesby

09-03-2012

Her daggers are heavily enchanted to deal magical wounds, tearing through the space their flesh occupies, rather then their flesh itself.
(i have no idea what i'm doing)

Why doesn't Zyra use her giant plant mode for combat?

Sky Mence

09-03-2012

Because if she went into plant mode, she would not be able to move around the map. (no clue lol)

Why does tryn's blade land on him every time he dies?

johnnybravo2

09-03-2012

Trynd isn't really killed, but in shame of being defeated, he commits suicide, tossing his blade up into the air with practiced skill, causing it to be plunged into his chest.

How does warwick get healed when he hits things with his claws?

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-03-2012

Warwick have the ability to absorb bits of matter through his skin via diffusion. Whenever Warwick claws an an enemy, be it a robot or a fleshy being, bits of his enemy will splatter on him and get caught between his fingers. Through diffusion he absorbs those bits and uses them to nourish himself.

Why is Cho'gath at maximum Feast stacks able to hide in the bushes?

Frostgiant444

09-04-2012

Maybe the brushes are VARY tall.

Why does Kat have such a themed wardrobe?

Thine Dude

09-04-2012

Quote:
Why is Cho'gath at maximum Feast stacks able to hide in the bushes?
because HES BATMAN! no jk
the REAL reason is that under the bushes are pads of dust that make you invisible

as for kats wardrobe? its because she is a fashion devia in her non assassin free time

Erraticus

09-05-2012

Since there was no question posed, I'll provide an explanation of my own for Cho'Gath, then Katarina...

Cho'Gath is from the Void, and because of that, he has powers beyond our comprehension. He recently graced me with an explanation, though...

"When I step into the bushes, I compress my body so it appears smaller than it actually is. This makes it more intimidating when I emerge from the brush to rip my prey to shreds, because the impression they get that I'm growing? It's real, and they have every right to be afraid."

He then tried to eat me. He did not succeed, but I won't be choosing him in Champion Select any time soon.

As to Katarina's wardrobe...

She loves to dress up. It's really that simple, though I wish it weren't...

Why is it that Twitch can hide in bushes if he constantly stinks? (Those flies buzzing around him don't seem to be friends, the way he swats at them from time to time...)

themaddscientist

09-05-2012

League Champions are not chosen to join the League based on their sense of smell, although Lee Sin might be the exception. Perhaps it is also possible for his smell to be suppressed when he goes into stealth, or maybe it's not strong enough for us to notice when he's in stealth?

Why does Garen see the need to "spin to win" when slashing at a single enemy might be sufficient?

Frostgiant444

09-05-2012

To make sure he hits more then once.
Also for rule of cool.

What is it like between during death and respawn time. Would you still remember how you got killed after being respawned?

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-05-2012

Contrary to popular belief, champions do truly die in the fields of justice. But through magic, Summoners use the magic the League provides them to conjure up the body and equipment of their champion and the League will transfer all memory and personality of the champion into the new body. The champion remembers everything, up to including the point where their hp reached zero. Higher level champions take longer to revive because of their advanced gears and extra memory, and not to mention to allow the body and mind of the newly conjured copy to adjust to the pain of all their previous deaths all over again. It is said that "patches" that are released every few weeks attempts to balance all the champions not to keep the competition fair, but to prevent overuse of any specific champion, for it would be too cruel for said champion to experience the agony of death so much more often.

What are skins? Why can Summoners buy them with "riot points" and have the champions look different as they control them in the fields of justice?