Bug Splat?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amaterasu20

11-13-2009

Just happened recently, whenever I exit champion selection in a game, some program called Bug Splat opens telling me some error has occured. Then my lobby window opens again telling me that I have crashed.

Frozt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

11-13-2009

BugSplat is software that Riot uses to record errors in LoL. Next time you get an error message, record the error message with all of the information and post it here, please. I think Jesse and Reaper are compiling some information to find a fix for it.

edit: refer to this post: http://leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4562 for more information

hohums

Software Engineer

11-13-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

When you send a bug splat error it gets logged into bugsplats database. Please put in as much info as possible about when it happened, along with your contact details and summoner name if possible. We look through these issues every week and fix many of them (we fixed bugs affecting about 70% of those reported last patch).

Wazn Bolt

10-07-2011

Will we be penalized if we were disconnected from a game due to such an error?

ElBurroBandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2011

big splat sucks. so is it a LoL program, then? i have been encountering it. i thought it was a firewall blocking LoL. well i hope it'll be fixed this patch Tuesday. It's really pissing me off TBH.

XADominoEffectx

06-01-2012

**** U bugsplat had a legendary 30/0/20 and then bugsplat ends my game killing me