When you get teams like these... Anyone else having this problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhMyEffGees

08-28-2012

You played a fed Tryndamere, they played a fed Yi. Gold difference between you was only 2k, and you spent it on a wriggles+tooth, so I'm going to put you two on equal footing gold wise. Realistically, everyone on their team was as scared of you as your team was of Yi. It was a game of who's the better person once fed, and how the team can support that person.

In that situation, their team wins out. Yi would be able to bring more to the table in a team fight. He can get strong pokes in and you had next to no CC against him. You have no poke, and they had lots to CC you with. He can back out of a fight when brought low, heal, then run back in. You either bust your ult and run away, (leaving your team to die / get pushed back) or you stay to kill one or two more champs then die yourself, leaving Yi to clean up. Additionally, Yi has the advantage pushing down towers and getting back to a team for a teamfight.

Judging from summoner spells, this was a lower level game. Only one person even has Flash. Don't expect pro-players at that stage. Most people are still learning.

Zarioff

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Tarmore View Post
That's what Bot games are for.
it's one item and i have a 33 kills, how's that hurting anyone?

LT Shadow Lance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

lets also look at the rest of the teams, not only was their yi really fed but ashe was getting up there and xin was right behind, so you had 3 fed champs vs one fed champ the odds were against you. you also said that you would ask for people to run down mid with you and they wouldnt, how much were you telling them to stop feeding or something like that, or maybe they were afraid to feed more, best bet would have been to defend the towers til you scored an ace then make a push and rush back to tower and start all over again

JimmyLeis14

08-28-2012

If you look at the other team's point of view, their Anivia and Soraka also fed, & more than your team's "Feeders".

DemonicAngel318

08-28-2012

Level 14 problems.

Wait until you get to level 30, it just gets worse.

Also, lol'd at Nashor's on Tryndamere.

Exmortem

Recruiter

08-28-2012

Lord Tarmore, what the hell is your problem? Let the guy do what he wants. He's not happy about whats going on, and wants an answer, and you come up going herp derp and start teaching him about bot games. Seriously, if you are not going to help, get the hell out.

HateBees

08-28-2012

It has always been a habit of mine to be accepting of feeders and such in a game every so often, but lately it has become too much for me to bear. I have started playing recently again and I on no accounts consider myself a great player. I do however, consider myself to be well-versed in LoL game play and I almost always have a +k/d/a. But within the last 3 days I believe I have won maybe 2 or 3 matches out of an excess of 15! I try to do the right things and try to help these people but it is too much. The players that I have been matched up with are absolute GARBAGE. They will feed and feed much to my avail and there will be nothing left for me to do except to accept our defeat. I might drop LoL due to this and hope SMITE or HoN will quench my needs (but not quite yet). LoL does not accomplish it's sense of "fun" for me because 9 times out of 10 my team mates ruin it for me. I am not sure whether or not it is RIOT's matchmaking system that is screwing me or that I just happened to run into an extraordinary string of bad luck, but this **** needs to stop. RIOT please help me. I have invested lots of time into your game (I have +50 champs and would hate to start over somewhere else) and love your game but this matchmaking is complete **** and in the end it really takes a toll on my mental stamina.

Xander756

08-28-2012

You want to see some bad teams dude? Here are just a few of the many screenshots I have saved during my LoL games thus far:

http://www.penguinrungames.com/images/badteam.png

http://www.penguinrungames.com/images/extremelybad.png

Sometimes I play with a friend of mine, who was Darius in this game. So what happens? Everybody except us two do badly:

http://www.penguinrungames.com/images/worstteam.png

And don't give me pre-30 excuses either because I've been level 30 for awhile now and the same stuff is happening, I just gave up wasting time taking screenshots of it. Look at my other thread in the Dominion sub-forum though.

Zarioff

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohasis View Post
You're level 14, how do you possibly have such high expectations of people? If you were playing at a level 30 game people might think the exact same of you with that kind of build. Jeez, pre 30 is the biggest case of ignorant bliss, just let people enjoy it.
The only thing wrong with that build is tooth...

PurpleWoof

09-01-2012

that Diana is too damn pro