Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When you get teams like these... Anyone else having this problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarioff

08-27-2012

http://i.imgur.com/qc3MM.jpg

Don't get me wrong i love LoL but sometimes when you get games like these it just ruins the experience. People who don't listen to reason, have no strategy and who act like they're the **** just piss me off. Does this also happen to you guys? Just wondering

Sharky Shark

08-27-2012

Almost every game I play, there's always that one person who feeds too much. Either that or somebody afks. It gets really annoying.

People don't listen, and sometimes don't know when to back off or wait for backup.

The best solution is to make friends with the people who actually possess some skill and try to play with them instead of going into solo queue.

TeknoWizard

08-27-2012

Quote:
Sharky Shark:
Almost every game I play, there's always that one person who feeds too much. Either that or somebody afks. It gets really annoying.

People don't listen, and sometimes don't know when to back off or wait for backup.

The best solution is to make friends with the people who actually possess some skill and try to play with them instead of going into solo queue.

Man. Where are you guys playing? I hear this constant, "Everyone feeds" and I honestly don't get that. Yeah, I get games with... less than stellar players sometimes. But this troll area is completely separate from me.

Zarioff

08-27-2012

Quote:
TeknoWizard:
Man. Where are you guys playing? I hear this constant, "Everyone feeds" and I honestly don't get that. Yeah, I get games with... less than stellar players sometimes. But this troll area is completely separate from me.

This happens 1 in 3 games for me (this lvl of trolling). I just play solo but i keep getting these teams. Once i got 18/2/5 on my alt account and 3 people kept feeding. Sure i was really fed but how can you expect a fed trynd/olaf to carry a team of trolls or people that just suck.

ewagsdebg

08-27-2012

You built nashor's tooth on tryndamere and you say your team is the one trolling you

Uh yea about that...

Zarioff

08-28-2012

Im trying different builds... seeing what works and what doesn't.

Lord Tarmore

08-28-2012

Quote:
Zarioff:
Im trying different builds... seeing what works and what doesn't.

That's what Bot games are for.

BluntTrauma

08-28-2012

Frankly the overall attitude of players is why I quit 2 years ago. Every game, there are going to be people having a bad round. There are people having just great rounds. Yet on the losing side, there is always one person singled out and blamed for the loss. Better yet, its usually the ones doing the worst.

Example - I'm mid with my sexy Human Ryze preorder skin vs Gragas. No deaths, until I go to help bot lane, Ez and Mundo (3 deaths btwn the two to a Blitz). Mundo rages in, I follow, Mundo runs, I get grabbed. Bot lane first tower down. Ez runs in, gets grabbed, Mundo watches him die.

Bad sequence. Yet at this point, I get completely raged on by Ez, who happened to be 0-4 within 5 mins. He claimed despite the lost tower, and his lanes' deaths, it is somehow my fault we are going to lose because of my one death to Graball? From here, he and his two que buds blackball me. Teamfight begins, I go in, and get left while they run out on purpose to let me die. I finish the game with a horrendous 1-9.

Now that was an extreme situation, but the point remains. Blaming and insulting break down any chance of a team coming back to win. Teamwork gone, distractions from typing getting people killed, just overall bad environment. We have all seen this, or even been the target at one point or another. If you want to que with players you feel are at 'your level' ( which, btw, jokes on you bro, mm is fairly accurate. If the players with you always seem to suck, maybe some self reflection is needed) maybe try some constructive criticism, or even some *gasp* positive reinforcement.

There are no top ranked teams that treat each other like that. Maybe that's a clue?

Technician Tim

08-28-2012

yeah ive had several games where i was the only guy with a positive ratio, just gotta move on, and duo queue whenever possible

Ohasis

08-28-2012

You're level 14, how do you possibly have such high expectations of people? If you were playing at a level 30 game people might think the exact same of you with that kind of build. Jeez, pre 30 is the biggest case of ignorant bliss, just let people enjoy it.