Elophant.com - Find out what your teammates play best, before the game begins.

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

That ruins the fun of the game, its suppose to be random the people you get in solo, BUT i dont like when people promote websites, anyways it could be helpful, it could not, but all i got to say is just play the dam game

Riot Hyper

08-27-2012

@Naveed 20 - If you just want to practice before your next ranked game, you simply select the region you're on, type in a name, press add, then do that 4 more times so you have a team of 5. If you want to ban any champs from its recommendations, then click their face. The Build! button should light up and begin to glow. This means everything's ready and you can click it.

Once you're viewing the results page, take a look at each role as it currently stands in the meta. If you and your team have many ranked stats, you'll get really accurate results. Then, you and your team can decide who should play what based on their 1-5 rating.

The point is to make sure your team is playing champs that they're comfortable with. In the end, it should help you win.

Koronis

08-27-2012

How the **** are you sending custom packets !!!???

give me a bone pls

Dyto

08-27-2012

Poor guy....

Ally wanted solo top warwick - 13% win rate

We made him play leona - 89% win rate

Victory! Lol

Thessalonike

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by requium94 View Post
I ****ing hate people who looks others up on retarded sites before the game....so stupid. Get a life
Its not so much that for me... its that many of these players already think they know you better than you do. They spend the entire match typing rather than playing." Why do you have this spell? Why do you have that item? You should have this or that!

Its like really... why don't you put all that attention on the enemy, stop typing and start playing. Do your job and let me do mine!

James Sunderland

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

This is pretty stupid for a lot of different reasons you have no idea if their win rate was at the elo you're currently playing at. I also don't want to play Shaco every single game.

SkittlesFactory

08-27-2012

I think this app is not really worth it, cause it's based on winning %, which is a terrible tool to measure the real skill of a player, if it would also use the KDA ratio it would be way better, or actually useful.

Koronis

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittlesFactory View Post
I think this app is not really worth it, cause it's based on winning %, which is a terrible tool to measure the real skill of a player, if it would also use the KDA ratio it would be way better, or actually useful.
its not lmao you're ****ing retarded

this is a great app, saves me some time developing my own and then having to query lolking servers which are always down lmao

TheDeadlyFuzz

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by requium94 View Post
I ****ing hate people who looks others up on retarded sites before the game....so stupid. Get a life
If you call mid as TF and have a 33% winrate, you really shouldn't be calling mid as TF.

The Cookie

08-27-2012

Looks cool +1

1234567 ... 10