Pick your Path: Living in the League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

09-03-2012

((You are doing fine, now......we wait for more votes or until we are impatient to heck, then we move on.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shufly

Member

09-03-2012

Josaline: d
derrick: b
bethany: B
nicholas: e


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

belthazor3457

Senior Member

09-03-2012

((For Morgana's tallying:

Sederis
EADBDDDDD
Malak
EBBAAACAB
Shan
EBDCCCBBC
drake
DAABABAAA
The above as of your tally post on page 11, votes in order. That gives us..

6D-1A-1B-1E, 9 votes.
4A-3B-1C-1E, 9 votes.
4C-3B-1E-1E, 9 votes.
6A-2B-1D, 9 votes.

As far as I can tell, your vote tally is perfect. The method I used for the pick-your-path I was doing was to open one tab to type the votes in, and then open another tab to check all the votes, and copied them from there. It may be more convenient to zip through the list of votes one character at a time. That way you only need to remember one candidate's votes and can speed your way through it. As in, I would for example in this case go through the pages of votes and only look at Sederis's votes. Then I'd do it again with Malak's, then repeat.

The reason I did that was because I could remember all the votes on a page off of memmory rather than having to copy each character's votes all at once. I tried tallying them all up all at once doing one person's vote ballot at a time, but it was more than 4x slower, so that's what I did so I could zoom through it.))

Quote:
"You seem to...enjoy contributing."

Morgana bites her lip and looks Belthazor over.

"I'm certain you're positively giddy over your inclusion in this affair. Whatever will you do with all that excess energy~...?"
Enjoying my contribution? Well, I'm quite flattered, really.

Excess energy? What to do with it? Well, since you keep biting your lip, maybe we could go to a nice private room and I can show you how that energy could be put to good use... but I will need to bring a few items with me, maybe handcuffs. How's that sound?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
((For Morgana's tallying:

Sederis
EADBDDDDD
Malak
EBBAAACAB
Shan
EBDCCCBBC
drake
DAABABAAA
The above as of your tally post on page 11, votes in order. That gives us..

6D-1A-1B-1E, 9 votes.
4A-3B-1C-1E, 9 votes.
4C-3B-1E-1E, 9 votes.
6A-2B-1D, 9 votes.

As far as I can tell, your vote tally is perfect. The method I used for the pick-your-path I was doing was to open one tab to type the votes in, and then open another tab to check all the votes, and copied them from there. It may be more convenient to zip through the list of votes one character at a time. That way you only need to remember one candidate's votes and can speed your way through it. As in, I would for example in this case go through the pages of votes and only look at Sederis's votes. Then I'd do it again with Malak's, then repeat.

The reason I did that was because I could remember all the votes on a page off of memmory rather than having to copy each character's votes all at once. I tried tallying them all up all at once doing one person's vote ballot at a time, but it was more than 4x slower, so that's what I did so I could zoom through it.))



Enjoying my contribution? Well, I'm quite flattered, really.

Excess energy? What to do with it? Well, since you keep biting your lip, maybe we could go to a nice private room and I can show you how that energy could be put to good use... but I will need to bring a few items with me, maybe handcuffs. How's that sound?
((I tallied it the same way. But thanks a lot!))

Morgana leans in, whispering into Belthazor's ear. One of her clawed hands begins to snake up his shoulder.

"Delectable."

Morgana enunciates the 'l' and 'b' with a small 'pop' of her lips. She draws a tongue across her mouth and smiles, baring her teeth.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-03-2012

((Bump))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ask the ezreal

Member

09-04-2012

sederis-D
derrick-A
bethany-C
nick-A


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-04-2012

Our current (and final!) tally is:


7D-1A-1B-1E
5A-3B-1C-1E
5C-3B-1E-1E
7A-2B-1D

Voting is closed! I'll get the next chapter out tonight...hopefully.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-04-2012

~Josephine Sederis~

Noxian Source-Mage

Noxian Ally

Fire Magic

Magic-sense

Demacian Enemy

Ionian Enemy

Crippled

Status: Tired.

Eastern Gate


((Yes, her name is confirmed as Josephine Sederis. My apologies for any confusion.))

Deciding that fixing your possibly damaged leg might be the best idea, you opt to find some place to get it repaired. And where else but Viktor's laboratory?

Finding him is fairly easy-his League-based lab is heavily advertised and brightly lit. Upon knocking at the steel, windowless door, you are greeted by the sound of soft, feminine squealing, something heavy falling over, and synthesized grumbling before a metallic voice with a heavy 'Zaunite politician' accent reaches your ears.

"...Just a moment!"

After a moment, you hear a clanking noise and the door swings open.

You find yourself in what is quite possibly a doctor's office for robots. Everything, from the sideways sitting counter to the dozens of cabinets filled with various tools, is what you would expect to find in a pediatrician's workplace-only with a heavily mechanical vibe. Another door leads downward, presumably to less public areas of the lab.

Directly in front of you, the blue and black form of Viktor stands before you, slightly hunched. Despite having no concept of nakedness-being made of metal and all-he's half-clad in a bright turquoise bathrobe. The waistband is half-adjusted, as if he put it on in a hurry. He speaks, the earlier panic in his voice gone with his artificial tone.

"What do you need?"

You start to state your wish, but you notice the hand on Viktor's shoulder pointing behind him, a thumb pointing over his head. Adjusting your gaze slightly, you look into the rest of the room.

Seated on a desk opposite the patient bed is the scantily clad form of Janna. The popular Zaunites hair is floating in its traditional manner. Her wispy clothing looks hastily placed on, as if it was not there moments ago, covering the sinfully creamy skin over her bare essentials. You notice that her gloves and ankle-bands are still on. An obvious flush permeates her cheeks, growing more deeply red as she notices your gaze.

You quickly recover, continuing on with your request for help with your prosthetic. To prove your point, you lift your robe to display the hunk of metal.

If Viktor could beam, he would be a sun right about now.

"Wonderful! I've always argued that my technology could be used for such medicinal purposes! Please, come in! It will only take a moment."

Seemingly forgetting his earlier occupation, he rushes you over to the patient bed, mumbling for you to sit while he fetches some sharp-looking tools. You close your eyes, trying hard to not look at Janna's growing blush or stare at her, directly across from you.

After a few frighteningly sharp noises, you are given the all-clear to open your eyes.

Your limb has been cleaned of rust, now shining in the lamplight. The bolts have been re-screwed, your joints oiled subtlety-not greasy, but free of friction. You test your limb out, extending and bending it. Viktor watches with great interest, heedless of Janna's obvious discomfort.

"Wonderful! If you need anything else-say, perhaps, an extended conversion, or even better, full augmentation-don't hesitate to ask!"

You thank Viktor, reflecting on your next action. He could be an invaluable source of help, whether or not you want to become a partial robot, but you do seem to be interrupting a...'ahem' private moment. Viktor seems to have forgotten, but it'll return to him soon.

You also have a room to get too, if all else fails. It's been almost an hour since you arrived.

A: Ask Viktor for help gathering information on your target.
B: Ask Viktor for more upgrades-not full conversion.
C: "Um...what are you doing here, Janna?"
D:"I should go."

~Derrick Malak~

Noxian General

Noxian Ally

Smooth Talker

Tactical Prowess

Demacian Enemy

Pampered

Frailty

Status: Hungry.


Eastern Gate


Yawning, you decide that the best option is to turn in for the night. In sleep, you can be at least visited by phantoms of the women in the world. You find your room with little difficulty-the room is slightly smaller than your two-person dormitory (which allowed for two beds, drawers, and little else) a private bathroom with a shower, a single chest-of-drawers, a desk, and a twin bed are sufficient for your needs, if scanter compared to your usual habits. A stained-glass window provides a nice variation in color.

You examine your belongings-besides a great deal of money, clothes, and baubles, the only object of note is a student I.D that identifies you as an alumni of the Noxian Tactical Academy. It might prove useful for getting into higher places.

After a nice, hot shower, you place your clothes in the chest of drawers and throw yourself onto the bed after dressing yourself for the evening. The purple-sheeted bed is exceptionally soft, and you fall asleep almost immediately-clean, refreshed, and perfectly relaxed in the summer night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You awaken to the feeling of sunbeams caressing your features. You yawn, stretching your limbs out and a greeted by a disconcerting rumble from your stomach.

What to do? Perhaps you have received a message from your parents during the trip that they forwarded to the Institute. On the other hand, you could also resume your original mission-but you are hungry.

You feel slight dampness near your thighs, look down under your covers, and cringe. Apparently, your lucid fantasies regarding Katarina and her, um, 'acrobatic talents' were a little too vivid.

A: Check with the mail center for messages directed to yourself.
B: Resume your search-attempt to find Cassiopeia's room.
C:Get some food-go to the cafeteria.
D: Go to a bar for some food and drinks-and possibly women.

~Bethany Shan~

Demacian Guardswoman

Demacian Ally

Observance

Stoicism

Noxian Enemy

Rugged honesty

Butch

Status: Healthy

Western Gate


Deciding that you should find a higher-class joint to entertain yourself, you set your sights high and leap for the private Demacian lounge. After a bit of slightly tiring searching (you still have your pack on your back, however easy it is to carry, it's still extra weight), you stumble upon the entrance to the Demacian champions, summoners, and citizens' lounge.

You grin, reflecting on how muscular Garen might be without his clothes on, gasping into your ear...

Unfortunately, as you step up to the door, you're stopped by a tall, burly-looking man in traditional Demacian gold and blue gaurdsarmor. He holds out a warning hand.

"Halt! Identify yourself!"

You quickly identify yourself as a Demacian soldier by name, presenting your soldier's identification. He scrutinizes it closely, but shakes his head.

"It's clean all right. The thing is, countrymen, I can't let just anyone in here. This is the highest-class relaxation area for Demacians in the Institute. I'm not letting a random soldier in here without proof of your upper-classiness. How do I know you won't start a brawl? This isn't a dirty pub, soldier."

He scoffs.

"What do you have to prove yourself worthy?"

A: Challenge him to a duel. If you win, you get in. If not...then, well, you won't lose.
B: Ask him what you could do.
C:Beat the **** out of him and enter.
D:Argue that you have the same right to go in as a citizen of Demacia and you won't cause trouble.
E:"I should go."
F:Leave and find another place to party.

~Nicholas Drake~

Demacian dog-trainer

Demacian Ally

Leader of the pack

Medical expertise

Noxian Enemy

Social awkwardness

Chronic animal hero syndrome

Status: Healthy.

Southern Gate


You decide your best option is to fill out the paperwork. The stable boy sighs, then hands you a monstrous stack of white papers and a pen. Sympathy drips from his features.

"Good luck."

You gulp and get to work, leaning against the stone wall as you write.

What is your name?

Easy.

What city-states are you a citizen of?

Already, it was getting tough. You hesitate, then check 'Demacia'.

Have you ever been convicted of the following: Cannibalism, murder by boar, illegal summoning of extraplanar entities, transformation of third parties into squirrels...

Um...what? What was the point of that? You check 'no' for everything.

For pages and pages and pages (and pages), it's the same damn thing-awkward, weird, irrelevant, or downright invasive questions. Finally, you get to the final query of about an hour of writing. It's actually a standard application form for using certain services.


What is your purpose for visiting the League of Legends?

A: 'To become involved in the League'
B: 'For pleasure'
C: 'To find a place of residence'
D: 'To promote my trade or business'
E: 'Unknown'

(("I should go" takes you back to your room to sleep.))

Happy voting, and thanks again!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

09-04-2012

((I am doing this from Phantom point of view...))


Josephine Sederis: C Viktor has Janna on his bed......The Machine Herald has a fleshy girl on his bed......One must wonder how......especially if the third arm decided it was important enough to point out....no not how but why is she there. Nuff said.

Derrick Malak: A true man on a hunt for his woman must be able to stave off hunger.....but knowing that he is like me in a way, I'd go to the bar. D

Bethany Shan: A Taunt him by saying is he afraid of a girl and so on, make him lose his composure or underestimate you. Then beat the living **** out of him.

Nicholas Drake: D Logic and reasoning, also don't want to him to die so soon....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shufly

Member

09-05-2012

Josephine Sederis: C

Derrick Malak: C (He needs food or he will have a bad time, no matter what happens. Also might meet people in cafeteria)

Bethany Shan: d (you can also state that he is causing trouble by not letting a citizen of Demacia in)

Nicholas Drake: e