Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion Draft

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bacon Overflow

08-27-2012

Does anyone even queue for this anymore? A few days ago I was sitting in queue for an hour while I watched a movie to see if it would ever pop. Spoiler: It didn't.

Melvear

08-27-2012

It's hard to justify waiting in queue for over 30 times longer than you would in blind just to counterpick and ban.
I used to play draft exclusively, and then abruptly the queue times went from 5 minutes to 15-20, without my elo skyrocketing magically. I wish I could play it again, but it's just impractical.

onisnake

Recruiter

08-27-2012

That is the problem we are facing right now. The times are very large and it can be just easier to get into a game in blind.

Helixes

08-27-2012

I use to do draft only but i took a LoL break for a few weeks came back to 15min q and said fook dat. I miss games without yorick or urgot

Perestukinas

08-28-2012

Well one thing that keeps me away from these are long ques every time i want to play i first try draft, but since wait ques are allways 15+ mins it just shakes me off of this and i go for blind pick which has instant ques :/ If all those players would just switch to draft...