Boots and AD Carrys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xesante

08-27-2012

So it seems to be defined that you should be buying Berserkers Greaves on adcs (Graves, Ezreal, etc)

But once it's lategame, is it viable to perhaps replace those (Assuming you have trinity force or phantom dancer) with merc treads for extra lategame resistance? Or is it better to just take QSS, GA, or Cleanse and keep the zerkers? Just curious, may be a terrible idea, but it seems okay to me. I'm not sure how big of a deal it is to have berserker greaves late game though, lol.

Just a thought.

FlowyS

08-27-2012

It's generally better to buy new items than sell old items because you only get a 75% gold refund. Buying a new Negatron Cloak is better than selling Berzerker Boots and then buying Mercury Treads.

XxxLumberJackxxX

08-27-2012

Sell boots and replace with PD when you are super late game

Cenerae

08-27-2012

The problem with getting different boots is that late game if you get caught out of position you are dead unless flash is up, or you have a QSS/GA ready. Different boots will not change this fact, so you may as well keep the attack speed.

Lord Puppy Fury

08-27-2012

In very rare cases, if an enemy team is either pure AP or AD, I will builds Mercs or Tabis on a carry instead of the Zerkers. This will happen like once ever 100 games, but that early counter to their sole source of damage can be an extreme advantage.