Any jungle Lee Sin tips?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrostCake

08-27-2012

I main Shyvana and a past few days I bought Lee Sin. I am missing the jungle speed, falling behind in farm and level sometimes. I am lacking counter jungling opportunities bacause I miss that speed. I am pretty sure I am not jungling him at his full potential (nor nearly that).

I have tried LS quints with AS marks, AD quints and marks with a bit of Armor Pen marks, and AD quints and marks with a bit of AS. For now I liked LS quints the most. My materies are 9/21/0, I don't like the idea of going 21/9/0 with bruisers. My standard build is: Boots 3pots, Wriggles, HOG if doing bad, Aegis if doing well, Phage and then usually the game is over, if not I usually finish Randuins before Frozen Mallet or Trinity Force (only if doing really well, which havent happened yet).

I know Lee Sin isnt easy to get used to, so any tips to help with it would be appreciated. I also got to the conclusion that he is better top laner than jungler, since I did much better when I played him top. Correct me if I am wrong, and tell me why please.

Thanks in advance.

ProPlayerEd

08-27-2012

Lee sin has good clear time but I believe Shyv is faster.

Your very much used to her rather than him.

Lee sin is more of ganks, less on clearing and counter jungling.

You want to get early kills while you shine.

I'm not a big jungler so im a little lack luster in tips

Hope this somewhat helped xD

Vusn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Almost every time I jungle lee I start wolves/blue. Try to get a good leash from your teammates so you can save smite. I have my support ward their jungle exit on river to protect my red buff. After finishing wolves and blue I get a quick gank at mid or top, even if just to show my face. Then I immediately go to the bush at the enemies red buff. A lot of people at low elo will be less than half health when they are fighting red. I take advantage of that. Smite their red + kill enemy jungler. Now they have no red or blue buff and no experience from their red. I proceed to take their wraiths if mid doesnt respond to my counter jungle, which is common in low elo play. Hint: you can Q to the enemy mid from their wraiths. (lee is full of small tricks that separate good Lee's from great Lee's). Next I gank either mid or top then recall. By the time I get back the enemy jungler is usually out for revenge on my red, so I use that fancy ward the support used and meet him there, along with my adc, if possible. (some may call this psychological warfare. You will be surprised at how many games go EXACTLY like this.) After defeating the enemy jungler at your red, you have successfully removed them from the game for a large amount of time. Now you have control of all lanes and buffs.