Random Lag Spikes every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pissed Redneck

08-30-2012

*Same issue
For me the FPS will drop to 2 then bounce back up to 100, I've turned all of the settings to the lowest, someone needs to fix this, as its frustrating and never used to happen.

RagedF├╝hrer

08-30-2012

Bump. 2 members of my team Disconnected while everyone else, including the enemy team was experiencing massive delay issues and frozen screen lag. When is this going to get addressed.

Arctedius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

I'm also having the same problem. Doesn't happen to any other online game I play. please fix this.

MidnightHowler

08-31-2012

I've been having the same problem. When the game starts, I have like 5 mins until the lag spikes begin, but I have to wait for ages for it to reconnect, probabbly about 1 min. So I exit out and open my launcher and etc. and the 'Attempting to Reconnect' happens just when I get back in the game. So I try again and this time I get to %50 of summoning and the launcher just quits. I've done repairs and uninstalled/reinstalled and it still does it. Help us? :3

XxXjeSus666xswag

09-02-2012

bump

NightBlade420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

i've had the same issue ever since the zyra patch to be honest

Hospital1ty

09-02-2012

Same problem. I can play for about 3 or 4 minutes before the lag starts. ping shoots to 900 then bounces between 900 and 300 for extensive periods before it goes down to a MANAGEABLE but not normal 100ms. Usually i ping like 60. It's not my internet. GF has the same issue. It's server side.

iatre

09-03-2012

I've been having this issue as well. My internet is perfect, and I never have any issues when playing any other online game. But here, I get random lag spikes and brief disconnects practically every game. I'll be fine for a while with 110ms ping, and then all of the sudden, my character starts glitching around, and I get the "attempting to reconnect" message, before reconnecting a couple seconds later. Sometimes, I don't get disconnected at all, but my ping will spike up to 1000 or more for a few seconds before falling back down to 110. It's just very unstable. Sometimes it only spikes up to 300 or 400. It seems completely random.

Starnovas

09-03-2012

I have this problem too. Bump

Uiri

09-03-2012

Bump