Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Random Lag Spikes every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serpenthum

11-14-2012

bump except im not getting alg spikes it just says attempting to reconnect. Then when i check my internet browser i still have internet so it has nothing to do with my internet

Megnificent

11-14-2012

I've been having the same problem recently... Normally my ping ranges around 70-90 and my FPS is 60, but lately my FPS will drop to 17 and my ping skyrockets randomly. My internet connection is fine, and I don't have anything else running. I tried lowering the in game graphics and such, but it doesn't seem to be the problem. Is it something with the server?

JPolska

11-14-2012

bump

same issue here and its been happening for a long time now (couple months). I always thought it was my internet connection but i just realized it might not be. My ping always is at about 60-100 then throughout the game randomly spikes to 500-1000 and it makes playing the game virtually impossible and no fun at all. plzzzzz fix

iJona

11-15-2012

Bump

HeroStatus

11-15-2012

bump

Bogorli

11-15-2012

bump

Kaspersky

11-19-2012

there current faq not working.

bump even though riot dont help us.

Velink

11-19-2012

Bump just started happening to me. Even got banned for DC. Only happens with League of Legends

Can You Even See

11-23-2012

Bump

KalcYfer

11-25-2012

Bump