Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Random Lag Spikes every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sheppdog

08-27-2012

I have suddenly been having the issue of random lag spikes for over a week now. Every game I play I generally have ping of 60-80 for 95% of the game but I randomly get lag spikes over 250-300 probably 5-10 times a game and it affects me for about 10 seconds then goes away, and will randomly come back again soon after.

http://speedtest.ookla.com/result/1778374092.png

Thats my internet speeds and such. Any help would be appreciated.

Shadowpgk

08-27-2012

This has been happening to me for about a month now, and was perfectly fine prior. In fact before this latest patch it had finally gone away for a while, and now is back in full force.

My spikes are completely random (except a game I just played which was nearly constant 300-1200 ping all game once laning started), and make it so that I join a normal game just to find out if things are clear. Last hitting and juking/tower diving is impossible, so ranked isn't even a thought.

Time of day doesn't seem to matter ( I generaly play in the middle of the night CST), but my speedtests throughout this time have consistently been coming back perfect. I've been told by others this is a local server connection issue on Riot's end, as only some people are affected, but those that are have it BAD.

What is up?! I've had this issue before at least a year ago and it miraculously went away with 'some patch', but it's getting ridiculous....

Sheppdog

08-27-2012

Bump for support!!!!

Sheppdog

08-27-2012

bump

Wingr1

08-27-2012

Bump, having the same issue. Get this fixed, its pissing me off!

Sheppdog

08-27-2012

Bump please help the younglings

Sheppdog

08-27-2012

Bump more than one person is having this issue please help us!

Report Jungler

08-27-2012

bump having same problem

Sheppdog

08-27-2012

Bump please help us!

SkittlesFactory

08-27-2012

same problem...