She is our Sun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMTOOJUICY

04-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulnight115 View Post
Very well written, i think you characterize Leona and Pantheon very well
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheruhime View Post
I love Panth's portrayal!! Great work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuttaControl56 View Post
The laughter is starting to scare me.

Luv'd the new chapter. Like how you pulled off the timeskip, they're always fun to read. Can't wait for the rest!
I was thinking of jumping straight to current Pantheon finally meeting current Leona again, but I decided against it. I wanted to flesh out Pantheon's mindset and character a little more before doing so. Despite the story's title referring to Leona, this story really does revolve mostly around Pantheon and his point of view. I wanted to keep dropping bread crumbs that indicate what his mind is like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
As a die hard Leona fan, both in Lore and in game play, I'm eager to read this, lol, I read the first paragraph. But as I'm writing my own Leona story atm, I'm hesitant, I don't wanna be influenced by it or find out my ideas have been done! XD I'm only about 3 pages in, lol, and it's only kind of half baked at the moment, but perhaps is it comes together more we can swap and compare! =D
It doesn't matter what you write because I will charge you with plagiarism regardless, hue hue hue! Jk jk. Looking forward to what you come up with!

OuttaControl56

04-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMTOOJUICY View Post
I was thinking of jumping straight to current Pantheon finally meeting current Leona again, but I decided against it. I wanted to flesh out Pantheon's mindset and character a little more before doing so. Despite the story's title referring to Leona, this story really does revolve mostly around Pantheon and his point of view. I wanted to keep dropping bread crumbs that indicate what his mind is like.
A very good choice indeed. That development with Panth was the right move.

saladeo

05-02-2013

Bump, iam too juicy, why do you do this?

IMTOOJUICY

05-06-2013

I've been reading a lot lately, not writing :/ One of my problems is that I simply don't read enough and I don't expose myself to different styles of writing. Currently finishing the Dark Tower series by Stephen King because I am a huge fan of the older Western movies like Fistful of Dollars, The Magnificent Seven, etc etc.

Cookies go to anyone who noticed my one blatant reference to the Dark Tower series during my Swain/Darius chapter.

IMTOOJUICY

05-29-2013

Omg, I am writing again and this story is going off on a serious tangent lol. But in a good way, I hope. I'll put it up soon and see what the general public thinks!

IMTOOJUICY

06-02-2013

rewrite for reasons

IMTOOJUICY

06-02-2013

rewrite for reasons

IMTOOJUICY

06-03-2013

rewrite for reasons

Cheruhime

06-03-2013

I loved it!
I hope Pantheon doesn't cheat, what a cliff hanger you have left us with!
Glad to see you writing again, looking forward to future posts : )

IMTOOJUICY

06-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheruhime View Post
I loved it!
I hope Pantheon doesn't cheat, what a cliff hanger you have left us with!
Glad to see you writing again, looking forward to future posts : )
Thanks, I'm glad u liked it! In all honesty, though, if I ever have the time and motivation (extremely unlikely), I will go back and redo this particular chapter. I had a lot of ideas swimming around in my head and, unfortunately, they just kinda spilled out all at once as one giant unrefined mess. I think I was rushing myself for some subconscious reason and, after rereading several times, I see quite a few areas where I could have taken more time and care to express exactly what I wanted. Oh well, things to keep in mind as I trudge forward. I did try something new in making the narration seem more "casual" this chapter. I'm afraid I let that affect my actual writing approach, and I simply wrote in a casual manner and not with enough care.