She is our Sun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saladeo

03-26-2013

Thanks Runeterra then

soulnight115

04-09-2013

Very interesting story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and hopefully there will be some good fight scenes. Make sure to have Pantheon jump in at any time =)

saladeo

04-10-2013

Still no notices :/

IMTOOJUICY

04-11-2013

rewrite for reasons

saladeo

04-11-2013

Man this is wonderful, your narration, i mean where the fk can somebody get this kinda of writing, make a book already (imho), awesome, i tough i would never see the day of the fourth chapter XD, Thanks you, looking forward tons of this. The wait was worth it.

IMTOOJUICY

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulnight115 View Post
Very interesting story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and hopefully there will be some good fight scenes. Make sure to have Pantheon jump in at any time =)
There will be battles. Oh yes, there will be battles. Hue hue hue hue hue hue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saladeo View Post
Man this is wonderful, your narration, i mean where the fk can somebody get this kinda of writing, make a book already (imho), awesome, i tough i would never see the day of the fourth chapter XD, Thanks you, looking forward tons of this. The wait was worth it.
Thanks. My dream would be to write for a living, lol, but I have a long ways to go. I have no formal training in writing other than the first level of university English classes (I majored in network engineering) and I know I have a lot of room for improvement. I just keep writing to figure out ways to express myself in words.

OuttaControl56

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMTOOJUICY View Post
There will be battles. Oh yes, there will be battles. Hue hue hue hue hue hue.
The laughter is starting to scare me.

Luv'd the new chapter. Like how you pulled off the timeskip, they're always fun to read. Can't wait for the rest!

Elanorien

04-12-2013

As a die hard Leona fan, both in Lore and in game play, I'm eager to read this, lol, I read the first paragraph. But as I'm writing my own Leona story atm, I'm hesitant, I don't wanna be influenced by it or find out my ideas have been done! XD I'm only about 3 pages in, lol, and it's only kind of half baked at the moment, but perhaps is it comes together more we can swap and compare! =D

soulnight115

04-13-2013

Very well written, i think you characterize Leona and Pantheon very well

Cheruhime

04-13-2013

I love Panth's portrayal!! Great work!