corki questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PerplexX

Recruiter

08-27-2012

hello ium new using corki as an adc but i have a question oi saw mos of his spells make ap damage why making him ad instead of ap if 3 of his 4 spells are ap thx everyone

Kyzrathnosh

08-27-2012

Look at his passive.

PerplexX

Recruiter

08-27-2012

thx kyzrathnosh do u know if corki will be very nerf? in this last agost parch?

Kyzrathnosh

08-27-2012

Well, the 'nerf' to him isn't exactly that massive, though it will mess with his escapes quite a bit. I'm not entirely sure when the patch will be, I'm guessing tomorrow or thursday however.

By the way, AP Corki is quite the interesting build, have seen it a few times before but seems to be more of a mess-around build than an actual viable one unless you go mid with him. The issue with Corki isn't the tremendous damage his passive grants (though it is very sizable) but his cooldowns; they're all terrible except for his ult.

BitProdigy

08-27-2012

Even though most of his abilities scale off AP, you'll notice the ratios are actually quite low.
Q is a .5Ap, valk is a .2 per second (you'll rarely use it for damage though), and The ult is .3. However, his BASE values on the abilities are quite strong and he has strong positioning with his abilities meaning if he just builds as an AD carry, he gets massive amounts of damage due to the multiplicative nature of AD/crit/AS, while still being extremely bursty, while still being incredibly safe.

_G