Why does Draven suck in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TCWA Tigerbite

08-27-2012

Because you suck at playing Draven. I hate to burst your bubble and be painfully blunt with you, but that's just how it is. Now, please go back to making New champ OP threads.

Sincerely,
The League of Draven

larkhill

08-27-2012

or because he's the most predictable ad carry in the game? he literally telegraphs where he's going to stand and when. and if he doesnt, he'll gimp his dps enough so that he's pretty terrible anyway.

he's mildly decent at bot i guess but he gets thrown into that huge pile of "cant beat the top tier bot laners" champions

TCWA Tigerbite

08-27-2012

Another victim who sucks at playing Draven. Sorry Larkhill.

And anyone that sends a squishy without an escape is just retarded.

SpiderParadox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCWA Tigerbite View Post
Because you suck at playing Draven. I hate to burst your bubble and be painfully blunt with you, but that's just how it is. Now, please go back to making New champ OP threads.

Sincerely,
The League of Draven
Draven doesn't suck at Dominion, but his lack of a good escape and low range are serious issues when it comes to the map, especially when there's other AD carries you could be using who don't have those issues.

MMKH

08-27-2012

Play Zilean or Nunu with him.

TCWA Tigerbite

08-27-2012

Zil + Draven = AMAZING

irott

08-27-2012

Who is draven?

I don't recognize the name...

Armed Weasel

08-27-2012

Draven seems pretty good. I've gotten two spinning axes going and turned into a wrecking ball at the top point before. It's just one of those "requires too much skill" champions, because even someone who's good at the champion can still mess up sometimes with steering the axes.

Redenbacher

08-27-2012

Like Vayne, if left untended to he will kill everyone. Like Vayne, he needs team support.

The problem with Solo Q, at least at my level, is having that balanced team that can support a hard AD carry that isn't Corki or Ezreal, because of their re-positioning abilities. Even Vayne is more effective than Draven in that regard for the same reason.

So, you could suck with Draven... or you could have a team with 4 other champions with little or no CC and get squashed for just showing your face.

DG Denz Brujah

08-27-2012

excerpt from DominateDominion chat

so we were discussing draven and heres what the holy one had to say ... and my response

DivineBovine (12:29): anyone with a good gap closer can smash his butt

Denzbrujah (12:29): ..... imma just leave this here to let you reflect on your choice of words