Help how to build Diana

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boosbo bg

Senior Recruiter

08-26-2012

How do you play her as opposed to in SR?

what's a good build? I've tried buying some magic resist items cause keep getting killed by chars like MF. Tried buying mostly AP items to boost my crescent strike and other attacks.

FeanorAlmighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Quote:
I've tried buying some magic resist items cause keep getting killed by chars like MF
Miss Fortune deals Physical Damage, so you need Armor not Magic Resistance...

ColdFireBeast

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosbo bg View Post
How do you play her as opposed to in SR?

what's a good build? I've tried buying some magic resist items cause keep getting killed by chars like MF. Tried buying mostly AP items to boost my crescent strike and other attacks.
If MF is killing you, who shouldn't even be able to hit you until you deem her killable from Q pokes, then no build will help you. You're playing Diana wrong and/or don't know how to play her.

Vesh

Game Designer

08-27-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
Start prospectors ring, then go for athenes. Rest is situational.

I'm mainly a botlane Diana, but Athenes is incredibly good on her since you use up ults and Qs like crazy. If you're facing AD bot or mainly AD top, you can forgo Athenes and go for FH, which should solve your mana issues and provide ample CDR (which she scales hard on), and provides the armor you need.
Nekrogren is the best dominion Diana I've ever seen, so if you're playing her bot you should definitely check out his rune pages and mastiers for her as well.

ChaosBloodterfly

08-27-2012

No love for the AS bruiser build? :X

GG Crono

08-27-2012

I always go Codex into Nashor's into Deathcap into Rylai's (or Rylai's into Deathcap if you wanna be tougher early on).