Ask Lee Sin -The Blink Monk V2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RickScythe

05-11-2014

The monk sits in rapture , apparently in quiet meditation in his room at the Shojin Monastery .
"Greetings , Summoners . I am Lee Sin the blind monk , maybe sometimes called the Blink Monk due to summoners using the spell Flash on me" he laughs .

I have been tasked by the League to answer your questions and answer I shall . Letters awaited " the monk says

"I will have my steward read them out while I think up some replies " Lee Sin smiles . "Remember , endurance and perseverance will get you far " he continues

((I need to get to level five to post here so I will stick with this account for maybe half a month . Unless someone will level it up for me before that ))

RickScythe

05-12-2014

((Why the fuk did you downvote me ? Here goes a bump . I'll bump away your downvotes ))

Harishekher40

05-12-2014

Would Love it if you had a Ezreal Page :P

Ask Quinn n Val

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harishekher40 View Post
Would Love it if you had a Ezreal Page :P

((Here's our forum's Ezreal http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4095736 ))

RickScythe

05-12-2014

((The Blink Monk .Dammit. Nvm , a good explanation works))

RickScythe

05-12-2014

((Bump.Screw those downvotes))

RickScythe

05-12-2014

A young monk ,knocks , walks in and appraises the blind champion . The young monk bows reverentially .

" Greetings , Master " Kalek said . " I wish to learn the art of endurance from you . I have achieved inner peace only " Kalek says . " I wish to learn the qualities and attributes that made one of us achieve your calibre

He smiles and offers him a bowl of broth . " I am from the Hirana Monastery and I saw you when I was but a little boy , and you offered me guidance . I wish for it again if possible " Kalek says .

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2014

(( Please make a smurf for Lee Sin, I have not been enforcing this as of late. I know others don't have smurfs for their champs. That is my fault. If you have time, please do so. ))

RickScythe

05-12-2014

((Finally XD .A polite response . And yes, Sir . I will let this thread die now ))

RickScythe

05-12-2014

((A polite response . I will do so . No more posts . Die ,thread . I must be the biggest thread killer out there))