[[OOC]] A thread for Discussing Threads.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-09-2014

As the title suggests this thread is being made for people who are wanting to create threads but are unsure if it is a good idea or not. We've all been in threads that die quickly and feel sorry for the person who put in the effort to create them.

So in here you can post what your ideas are and people can give feedback/criticism. It's basically a place you should come to visit before you post that new shop you've been thinking of opening up in Piltover, or that tavern you thought would look nice in Bilgewater. Maybe you're not good with descriptions of setting? Perhaps you're simply wondering if anyone would be interested in the thread at all.

This thread can also work for existing threads. You want feedback on your thread that has already been posted? Maybe some advice on how to get more people interested or what changes should be made to the original post to make it more accurate and appealing.

So that's about it, post up your ideas here and get some feedback and ideas running. We're a roleplay community after all. We should have our brain juices flowing all the time.

I know this functions sort of like the OOC thread but that thread often gets crowded with many different conversations and such. This is made only for the discussion of threads so that we can improve the environment in which we RP.

AskBloodHunter

05-09-2014

Ok, well what about a hunting thread? For hybrids and animal champs or oc's for them to feel more primal in a natural hunting environment, away from all that other human people.

Ask the Herald

05-09-2014

Should I remake the Sparring Grounds thread as one set into super epic hextechnology?

Ask a Anivia

05-09-2014

A thread to discus things about threads while in a thread. I like it.

Kaze no Yasuo

05-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Should I remake the Sparring Grounds thread as one set into super epic hextechnology?
Just install a testing facility in your lab. You have the resources to do so. :P

Kaelhound

05-10-2014

Okay, so I made an Open RP thread a little while ago, and it's gotten a few posts, nothing too special. It is The (Semi-Ruined) Ruins of Kritus. I basically just made it because I wanted to roleplay my OC slowly building his town again. Alongside this it gives me a place for people to reach him and/or his wife... So yeah, how about that shameless self-advertising?

AskTheSteamGolem

05-10-2014

Hey what about campi in the jungles of kumungu jungles? Bounty hunter services needed? Hunting spoor the humanoid or animalistic champs and oc's for them to hunt and become primal?

AskCorpMundo

Neroth

05-10-2014

Alright, if this is a place for it, then i will use it for a plug/advice how to get people in.
Here is Knife In Shadows,.
Still got 2 spots open if anybody wants, but be warned. I am kind of a rules lawyer.