☆☆☆ Suspension = REPEAT OFFENDER ☆☆☆

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puritys Disciple

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOmega View Post
There is a constructive reason for each of these bumps.

Players keep posting threads like this every day.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2770055

A single case is not enough for a week, but a week's suspension is not given for a single case.
Add something or move on. We dont need more random pictures you find funny.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyOmega

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puritys Disciple View Post
Add something or move on. We dont need more random pictures you find funny.
Players that truly wish to make the community better wouldn't argue against bumping this thread and its sister threads.

Then I find out that you have argued FOR the allowance of discriminatory hate language such as homophobic slurs and I can see what you're about.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Puritys Disciple View Post
Self expression. Words exist to be used.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puritys Disciple View Post
Silly generic blanket statement.

Some people in my mind deserve to be lashed out against. I fundamentally disagree with such silly generic rules that take out context completely because words were used.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puritys Disciple

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOmega View Post
Players that truly wish to make the community better wouldn't argue against bumping this thread and its sister threads.

Then I find out that you have argued FOR the allowance of discriminatory hate language such as homophobic slurs and I can see what you're about.
My opinion on entitlement of free speech is just that, my opinion, nothing different than your opinion you want to shove down everyones throat literally every single day while adding nothing to the conversation other than pictures.

And yes, I would. If I think you're wrong, and have horrifyingly bad logic. Regardless of the fact that you're still bumping without being constructive. Follow the guidelines, or get out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyOmega

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puritys Disciple View Post
My opinion on entitlement of free speech is just that, my opinion, nothing different than your opinion you want to shove down everyones throat literally every single day while adding nothing to the conversation other than pictures.
Suspension for repeat offenses isn't an opinion.

It's a fact.

A fact that escapes the knowledge of players very often.

For my threads that voice opinions, I also collect the opinions of the community and often discuss them for the purpose of refining the work that I've been doing. What's wrong with that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puritys Disciple

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOmega View Post
Suspension for repeat offenses isn't an opinion.

It's a fact.

For my threads that voice opinions, I also collect the opinions of the community and often discuss them for the purpose of refining the work that I've been doing. What's wrong with that?
You put what you believe is the correct actions to take making it not informative but your opinion. If it is truly undisputed fact, why not just add it to your guide isntead of clogging the forum with your posts no one is interested in replyin to?

Nothing, bumping them everyday is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Franchu1440

Junior Member

11-06-2012

I had a problem today, I went to a cyber short and light, not my fault, I'm Spanish, sorry for the bad translation, but des-bann please me, not my fault, the power went out in cyberspace, please await your response, the worst is that the light came back and re-cut, therefore I am "leave" of two games from already thank you very much.
I await your response.
from already thank you very much.
Franchu1440 very passionate player of league of legends


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyOmega

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puritys Disciple View Post
You put what you believe is the correct actions to take making it not informative but your opinion. If it is truly undisputed fact, why not just add it to your guide isntead of clogging the forum with your posts no one is interested in replyin to?

Nothing, bumping them everyday is.
If everybody read the guide before posting/voting, then the number of views on the guide would be much, much higher.

Suspension is the result of multiple punished cases.

This is a fact that should be known when voting because it means that we are not voting simply to ban a player; we are voting to send a player a warning mail. Many posts have been about whether a case deserves a suspension when it should always be whether a case deserves a simple email warning (since that is how it actually is).

Suspension only occurs if the player has dug his/her own Tribunal grave.

New voters especially need to see this thread for now until certain changes are made in the future to inform new voters about this detail of the system.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puritys Disciple

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOmega View Post
If everybody read the guide before posting/voting, then the number of views on the guide would be much, much higher.

Suspension is the result of multiple punished cases.

This is a fact that should be known when voting because it means that we are not voting simply to ban a player; we are voting to send a player a warning mail. Many posts have been about whether a case deserves a suspension when it should always be whether a case deserves a simple email warning (since that is how it actually is).

Suspension only occurs if the player has dug his/her own Tribunal grave.

New voters especially need to see this thread for now until certain changes are made in the future to inform new voters about this detail of the system.
If they didn't read the guide, they're not going to read this post either. By your logic, the entire front page should be this post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SK Auselote

Junior Member

02-06-2013

Question...
Short version
You mentioned that the punishment level goes down over time. Do you have any information on how much time? Also does punishment level decrease over X number of days or X number of games?

Long version
Im what you might call a reformed player. Ive had 2 recent suspensions in quick sucession (last one was a month ago). I know ive had a couple of bad games since then too but not in the last week since I made it a point to say nothing but gg wp and use pings. Ive just reached level 30 and I would like to purchase some riot points and get into ranked but I have this uncomfortable feeling that as soon as I buy RP ill be perma banned one misunderstanding later due to my history in the last 3 months. Can I find out whether a ban is imminent? Ive heard that riot hands out the bans on fridays? I just want some info on how long I have to play nicely for before my sins are forgiven


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SChefBush

Senior Member

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollbunalist View Post
If you have nothing better to do than paraphrase what's already in the sticky, you could at least do so competently enough to get the information right.

Permanent suspensions are not manually administered. They do some random audits, but otherwise these are automated just like any other Tribunal ban.

You got burned son