☆☆☆ Suspension = REPEAT OFFENDER ☆☆☆

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyOmega

09-16-2012

Bump to remind players what suspended means and that first punishment level is only a warning so hitting punish is not so bad if the offender has appeared for the first time.

MrAlexFreetos

09-17-2012

Game is gonna die because u try to ban everyone that says anything but GG WP.. Ur all pathetic excuses for gamers if after all these years some guy on the internet makes u want to report him.
Stay in LoL by all means because any other game will be too much swearing and unsportsmanlike conduct for you and god nobody wishes that upon u sandy ******'s.

If only this game wasn't a total ripoff of 2 other games I might be sad about being banned but for now I know this is where the panzy-part of the gamers hang out and I shouldn't have tried in the first place..

#Growsomeballs

Exploding Barrel

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAlexFreetos View Post
Game is gonna die because u try to ban everyone that says anything but GG WP.. Ur all pathetic excuses for gamers if after all these years some guy on the internet makes u want to report him.
Stay in LoL by all means because any other game will be too much swearing and unsportsmanlike conduct for you and god nobody wishes that upon u sandy ******'s.

If only this game wasn't a total ripoff of 2 other games I might be sad about being banned but for now I know this is where the panzy-part of the gamers hang out and I shouldn't have tried in the first place..

#Growsomeballs
Relevant: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post29123780

MrAlexFreetos

09-17-2012

Lol the only thing that backs up anything that post says is the ****ing number of panzies that upvoted it..
The whole men thing is hilarious I'd probably have to report the guy for being sexist but that would mean I'd be in the same section of pussies as I'm complaining about right now.

I see some guy who has so called anxiety and says he cries when people tell him he's **** also got upvoted.. REALLY? How is that not a troll that is being the biggest sensitive ****** you have ever seen but he still gets upvoted because of the ratio of sensitive ******s here..

So yeah the community is a pile of pussies who can't take criticism unless formed in a politically correct manner that takes about 20x as long to formulate in a game where time is everything.
Glad they are all here and are all welcome here so that I can play with normal people who do talk **** in games and have fun doing it. U can have this ripoff of a game but by all means stay here and if u ever join another game KNOW WHAT THE **** U SIGNED UP FOR U PUSSIES.

TY

Exploding Barrel

09-17-2012

Quote:
Lol the only thing that backs up anything that post says is the ****ing number of panzies that upvoted it..
The whole men thing is hilarious I'd probably have to report the guy for being sexist but that would mean I'd be in the same section of pussies as I'm complaining about right now.

I see some guy who has so called anxiety and says he cries when people tell him he's **** also got upvoted.. REALLY? How is that not a troll that is being the biggest sensitive ****** you have ever seen but he still gets upvoted because of the ratio of sensitive ******s here..

So yeah the community is a pile of pussies who can't take criticism unless formed in a politically correct manner that takes about 20x as long to formulate in a game where time is everything.
Glad they are all here and are all welcome here so that I can play with normal people who do talk **** in games and have fun doing it. U can have this ripoff of a game but by all means stay here and if u ever join another game KNOW WHAT THE **** U SIGNED UP FOR U PUSSIES.

TY
This is whiny emo brat in a nutshell. Goodbye, and have a good time in whatever game you decide to ruin next.

MrAlexFreetos

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
This is whiny emo brat in a nutshell. Goodbye, and have a good time in whatever game you decide to ruin next.
Whiny emo = Guy who thinks the system sucks and is pissed off at it..

You are ***** *****mo = Guy who can't have too much criticism online or he will probably, most likely kill himself..

I'm good playing other games buddy have fun being a ***** *****mo.

MrAlexFreetos

09-17-2012

Lyte likes ****-cicles

Velrex

09-17-2012

Quote:
Lyte likes ****-cicles
Aww did getting banned hurt your little feelings, so now you gotta complain all over the forums about it?

Poor little guy.

JohnnyOmega

09-17-2012

A reminder: if a player only shows a single reform card link after getting permanently suspended, that one card does not tell the whole tale. A permaban is based on a lot more than one case.

JohnnyOmega

09-20-2012

I encourage players that receive a warning from Tribunal to post their reform cards and ask for advice so that they can avoid repeating any mistakes they may have made.

Knowing is half the battle.

123456 ... 7