Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

complete idiot feeding on purpose

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BMiBudster

11-18-2009

Quote:
LemonWarlord:
Chill man.

He is right though. This is for the audio problems or suggestions of the game. The discussion subs are part of Feedback and you should post that stuff there.

Also, that is to discourage leavers. You're not supposed to leave games. It's to prevent abuse from leavers aka "I didn't get solo lane so I'll quit and join a new game".

its stupid and there is a thing called banlist ... thus if u get retards and morons u banlist them thus no leavers no stats ruined and no fkin idiots

omg that was so hard to figure out dam ....

BMiBudster

11-18-2009

Quote:
Aika:
Just the name itself Wetpubes screams out teanager in puberty... very credible my friend

Now let's see... An idiot ranting at another idiot...
Now why would someone who pretends he is smart post on an Audio (sounds) feedback forum about people feeding in this game?

I always said look at yourself before talking about others....

ROFL ROFL man ur comebacks are fking terrible i bet u suck at this game just as bad ><

yes wetpubes totally says HEY I HAVENT HIT PUBERTY !!!

u are a fkin idiot and a perfect example of the morons i get paired with...

fyi clueless downie my name is specifically this to get fkin moronic jealous fkin retards like you to post idiotic insults that not only have no effect what so ever but completely fail and makes me laugh at you.

my name seems to being doing its job now how about you do yours take a gun and kill urself u uncurable disease of utter stupidity noob you.

k thnx

No Cow Level

11-20-2009

Successful troll is successful.

The Monkey Sage

11-21-2009

He posted in audio so his voice would be heard!

Verify Name

11-22-2009

Quote:
Jozrael:
Um.

o_O

Word.

BudsterLKS

11-26-2009

Quote:
No Cow Level:
Successful troll is successful.

troll someone that flames everyone for no good reason...

me 0 tolerance for noobs they need to die as do u for not knowing what a troll is....
me speaks truth all the time and makes noobs like u QQ
me wants u to die please die !!

Somnambulist

12-02-2009

JESUS CHRIST! I just found this guy's post in pvp.net feedback and now it's HERE too. PLEASE remove this man's ability to type because he's clogging various forum regions (I suspect others forum areas have this post in them).

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=25367

His response in the thread below is interesting as well.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=290873#post290873

Please bump this thread so we can make the moderators aware of this boon of the forums.

BudsterLKS

12-07-2009

Quote:
Somnambulist:
JESUS CHRIST! I just found this guy's post in pvp.net feedback and now it's HERE too. PLEASE remove this man's ability to type because he's clogging various forum regions (I suspect others forum areas have this post in them).

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=25367

His response in the thread below is interesting as well.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=290873#post290873

Please bump this thread so we can make the moderators aware of this boon of the forums.

jesus christ you are a moronic noob no1 cares stfu and neck urself k thnx

Oberic

Recruiter

12-16-2009

Budster, I've encountered one of those players like that, they suck.
Also, thanks for pointing out that you're the other type of person who I LOVE putting on ignore. Really quite funny how you started posting with a second name on this same thread.
Now I'm gonna go log into LoL and put both your names on ignore. ^_^

You, are not smart. This is audio feedback, that means you talk about the noise that comes out of your speakers. Not about feeders. How silly.

Cpypcy

12-30-2009

What the hell? Idiots blaming other idiots... funny LoL!