Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator perma 100% load no action

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gnfnrf

10-17-2012

Quote:
gnfnrf:
I also experience this problem, and have for some time (can't pin down the patch)

Originally, it would fail on the first connect (stop at 100%) but succeed if I quit and reconnected.

Now, that doesn't seem to work consistently.

I went through the customer support dance with Riot and didn't get anywhere. It doesn't seem to be a firewall issue, despite what support said the first time through.

Another back and forth with support, and they claim that actual techs will look into it. So, maybe progress.

Ho01iGaN

10-24-2012

Bump. This is still happening :/

Ho01iGaN

10-24-2012

Bump. Still occurs :/

HaIfhearted

10-24-2012

Hooray for copy-paste!

Quote:
Ponies:
Hey all,

I noticed a few of you guys were still getting stuck at the loading screen. Last post I saw on it was a week ago. We recently changed a few things on how some of the things are processed during the loading screen when loading into the game. Are you guys still witnessing this issue? If so, I'd love to see if it's something we can look into further. Thanks!

As soon as I read this I went straight to the featured spectate bar, clicked on a game, and then went downstairs to eat my dinner.

About 10 minutes later after I was done eating, I came back upstairs, and it was still stuck at the loading screen with everyone at 100% loaded, so whatever you guys did still didn't fix the problem.

So yeah, still happening.