Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator perma 100% load no action

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oot

Recruiter

09-13-2012

I am also getting this bug. Last patch it would work almost half the time. This patch it will not work at all, no matter how many times I Alt F4 and reconnect.

Irialis

09-15-2012

Another change of behavior I've noticed after the Syndra patch is that it now refuses to let me spectate a game that's been already in progress for more than those three minutes delays from the champion selection. If I'm lucky enough to be there before the champ select delay ends, I thank the Goddess of whatever for giving me such luck and enjoying the games my group of friends play. Otherwise, I'm screwed.

I'm really sick of having to go through so much grief when I'm just trying to enjoy myself when I don't feel like playing and just want to spectate. I really hope they're looking to fix this even though no word has come from them about this issue.

HaIfhearted

09-18-2012

Still getting the bug.

It's really hit-or-miss whether I can get into a spectate game on my first try or not.

Kitreya

09-18-2012

I have to alt tab out of the loading screen as soon as the champ loading screen pops up. I have tested this several times. If I forget and allow the champ select screen to load up front on my screen (instead of having say another game going in front of it, or mozilla/ie/opera/chrome/pick-your-net-surfer open and in front...it does get stuck at the 100%.

Try alt tabbing to another game/ie page/or just your desktop and minimizing it while it loads. Keep the noise up and you will hear when it goes through. Not sure why it is that way-but it is.

HaIfhearted

09-18-2012

Quote:
Kitreya:
I have to alt tab out of the loading screen as soon as the champ loading screen pops up. I have tested this several times. If I forget and allow the champ select screen to load up front on my screen (instead of having say another game going in front of it, or mozilla/ie/opera/chrome/pick-your-net-surfer open and in front...it does get stuck at the 100%.

Try alt tabbing to another game/ie page/or just your desktop and minimizing it while it loads. Keep the noise up and you will hear when it goes through. Not sure why it is that way-but it is.

Hmm, now that I think about it, that matches the times I have gotten into games.

Will certainly remember this tip.

SavageMinnow

09-22-2012

My wife started having this problem recently. Not sure exactly which patch caused it, since she hasn't spectated in a month or so, but it's very annoying for her.

OverTheBlueSky

09-22-2012

Quote:
Kitreya:

Worked, thank you very much

Seemeasthis

Recruiter

09-25-2012

bump

Irialis

09-30-2012

Bump.

Irialis

10-01-2012

So now I can never spectate, it seems. Not even if I click to spectate while in the time delay on the champion select. This is beautiful.