A Trophy for Victorious Summoners

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

09-16-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Summoners,

Each day you battle for glory and spoils. Some of you have already taken it to the next level and are competing in online and LAN tournaments. For those that emerge unscathed from these grand battles, we present a trophy befitting of any victor: Champion Ryze.

Trophy Ryze will be presented to all members of the winning teams for all past and future events. This includes not only the finalists of the upcoming WCG Grand Finals, but for these events as well:

Want to get in on the events? Visit our tournament page for more information on all League of Legends events. Want to run your own tournament? Contact our tournament staff. Who knows, Riot Games may even attend your event.

The next event that Trophy Ryze will be awarded at will be the WCG Grand Finals, which takes place on September 30th - October 2nd. If you can, come out to meet the Riot staff at the WCG Grand Finals at the Los Angeles Convention Center (same place as E3). There will be a lot of us there on Saturday, 10/2 and we'll have a booth. If you can't make it in person, we'll have coverage of the event here on Leagueoflegends.com

See you on the battlefield.

The Hav

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2010

Question, do I have to be a top level player to get this cool skin?

Dzung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2010

yay?

CLTY PanDa

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzung View Post
yay?
That's what I was thinking...

THE GOD BRYDEN7

09-16-2010

wow.

Profeta

Recruiter

09-16-2010

Oh come on, not all of us can go to these events in another cities or even countries. Make this kind of skin more accessible since this is an ONLINE game, please.

Best regards,
Top men.

Uguu am I cute

09-16-2010

i thought this skin would be for top 500 in each bracket or something.

I WAS WRONG

Praetor Kamahl

09-16-2010

So it's Ryze but with a hard scroll instead of a soft one? Seems a bit of a let down.

Kurt MAN

09-16-2010

Yay for tournaments!~ xD

Rolling Waves

09-16-2010

Champion Ryze? Might as well have made a champion Eve. It's not like you're going to see Ryze at that level of competition. Maybe we will now with champion Ryze though. O.o

12345 ... 10